AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > General DIY Discussions > The Projects > Legend Builds

Old 05-10-2013, 06:41 PM   #41
Dreams94coupe

Dreams94coupe has a spectacular aura aboutDreams94coupe has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dreams94coupe

The only thing I dont like is the light in the spoiler and in the trunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams94coupe View Post
I've invested way too much time, money, blood sweat and tears for me to see someone else enjoy it. Only way I'm giving up my Vanessa is till death do us apart.
Dreams94coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:06 PM   #42
EvrLGND

EvrLGND is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Once again on the ball sir, I feel like its over kill on my coupe. I wish it could have been an option like if you got the spoiler no trunk led's and if you didn't get a wing then led's on the trunk. At least something along those lines but hey at least people get the point that I'm there ha ha.
EvrLGND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:35 PM   #43
Hockeyman

Hockeyman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
^The paint turned out GREAT! I love the stance with the rims.
Thanks man. Still need to work on the paint, whole car needs color sanding very badly. Ended up not using the 3G TL wheels, didn't want to have them bored out...places here in Dallas wanted at least 100 per wheel. These new wheels are 17x7 et38 wrapped with 215/45. Sits pretty good
Hockeyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:36 PM   #44
Hockeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcope923 View Post
You painted it yourself right?
Thanks brother. As much as I'd like to take credit for it, I did not spray it myself.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:39 PM   #45
Hockeyman

Quote:
Is there a spoiler available without a brake light? Haven't searched to see. It doesn't bother me much at this point though, have too many other things to complete first.
Old 05-11-2013, 03:35 AM   #46
Dreams94coupe

Dreams94coupe has a spectacular aura aboutDreams94coupe has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dreams94coupe

91-93 trunks have the spoilers with the leds since trunk doesnt have it. On the 94-95 the spoilers don't come with the led since it already has it in the trunk. Someone added the earlier model spoiler on your car so chances are you dont have the upgraded trunk springs that compensates for the extra weight. Me personally it would shave the led in the trunk.

Quote:
I've invested way too much time, money, blood sweat and tears for me to see someone else enjoy it. Only way I'm giving up my Vanessa is till death do us apart.
Dreams94coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:47 AM   #47
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

It is looking good there Blake! Dreams is right about it possibly not having the heavy rate trunk springs so I'd look into that. Basically if the trunk has the 6-8 inch gap when you pop it open it likely has the heavier capacity trunk springs. If it doesn't have any gap when you pop the trunk than it has just the regular springs. If it were me I'd look for the wing without the LEDs and swap it as its much simplier than shaving the trunk lid. It also kinda defeats the point of having the 94-95 trunk. If you don't like the trunk LEDs I'm betting you could trade for a 91-93 trunk lid without it. That's just my .02 on that.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:22 PM   #48
Hockeyman

Hey everyone! Thought i would post some interior shots.

Old 05-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #49
Hockeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94LegendaryAcuraGS View Post
It is looking good there Blake! Dreams is right about it possibly not having the heavy rate trunk springs so I'd look into that. Basically if the trunk has the 6-8 inch gap when you pop it open it likely has the heavier capacity trunk springs. If it doesn't have any gap when you pop the trunk than it has just the regular springs. If it were me I'd look for the wing without the LEDs and swap it as its much simplier than shaving the trunk lid. It also kinda defeats the point of having the 94-95 trunk. If you don't like the trunk LEDs I'm betting you could trade for a 91-93 trunk lid without it. That's just my .02 on that.
I think I would opt for a 94-95 spoiler without the brake light. It definitely does not have the heavy rate trunk springs. Doesn't bother me at it opens and stays up fine.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:07 AM   #50
Norcalhonda
The Legend Begins...

Norcalhonda is on a distinguished road

The interior came out nice, congrats!
Norcalhonda is offline   Reply With Quote