AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Second Generation Legend -- 1991 - 1995 > 2nd Gen. Legend Performance Enhancements

Old 09-13-2017, 04:01 PM   #1
//KA Racing
Z.I.M

//KA Racing is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Rear BBK Group buy

ATTENTION:
I will be posting a video this friday with all the details you will need for purchasing the rear BBK. With that being said, the day after which is Saturday the 16th, the GROUP BUY will open and will close the following Saturday of the 23rd.

This gives you a little over a week to make up your mind. Do note, if not enough people buy the product like all other community driven legend parts. It will not go into production for the community. Instead it will just be made for a select few. The rear BBK sets the stage for the front BBK. Lets try and get a good turn out so tune in this Friday ladys and gents! The video will answer all your questions!

A lot of people have been following the progress on facebook as i rarely come on here anymore. I will update this thread with more info tonight.

But a Dream In The Making

Last edited by //KA Racing; 09-13-2017 at 04:33 PM.
//KA Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 06:48 PM   #2
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Okay so for those of us NOT on Facebook who have been watching this thread . . .
What happened to the video?
Old 09-17-2017, 02:09 PM   #3
Espada

Espada is on a distinguished road

I may also be interested. Have to see the video and get more details before I can decide. Thanks
Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:23 PM   #4
//KA Racing
Z.I.M

Alright here is the BBK info video. I tried to answer as much details as i could in the video. Feel free to comment or PM me about any unanswered questions you may have. The GB is open. As stated in the video, the cost is $150 shipped for the brackets and all mounting hardware.

WATCH THE VIDEO to get all the details on pricing and how this works. There will be a $50 down payment option, IF you need time to collect sufficient funds. Choosing this option will commit you to a set and allow you to pay the left over $100 no later than the 30th. The GB will close on September 30th. That gives everyone roughly 2 weeks to make moves.

I cannot stress this enough.. If we do not reach a certain amount paid in full, these will not be made and everyone will be refunded.

When sending money, send as family or you cover paypal fees. Please attach in the notes your FULL NAME, HOW MANY SETS and your ADDRESS. If you choose the $50 dollar down payment, please add all the above along with the date when you plan on paying in full. The time has come to own one in life time legend parts. Lets make it legends great again.

Parts to look out for:
CALIPERS: 01-06 Lexus LS430 rear calipers
ROTORS: 08 G35 Rear rotors

Paypal address:
karacingmotorsports@gmail.com

Old 09-19-2017, 06:41 AM   #5
lanzarlaluna
Legend Grasshopper

lanzarlaluna is on a distinguished road

What is the minimum wheel size for this?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
lanzarlaluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:59 AM   #6
//KA Racing
Z.I.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanzarlaluna View Post
What is the minimum wheel size for this?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
17 inch

Old 09-19-2017, 11:27 AM   #7
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Hmm can one of the moderators look into why the forum is NOT sending emails when you subscribe to threads??

I am also having the issue with emails not being received for PMs either.

Another member looking out for me sent me a text as I had NO IDEA this thread had been updated!! I'm busy building a Pyramid for my employer and have very little time or energy to check on the forum these days. The email notification for important items is ESSENTIAL for me these days!

So I've already started the search for the main component on this BBK upgrade and thus far the location of parts is not quite as "seamless" as I would have liked. Since I've already done some upgrading to my braking systems I have to upgrade from the upgrades. R1 Concepts and everyone else here comes The Mad Scientist 2K-17!!

Last edited by 94LegendaryAcuraGS; 09-19-2017 at 11:34 AM.
94LegendaryAcuraGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 12:33 PM   #8
//KA Racing
Z.I.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94LegendaryAcuraGS View Post
Hmm can one of the moderators look into why the forum is NOT sending emails when you subscribe to threads??

I am also having the issue with emails not being received for PMs either.

Another member looking out for me sent me a text as I had NO IDEA this thread had been updated!! I'm busy building a Pyramid for my employer and have very little time or energy to check on the forum these days. The email notification for important items is ESSENTIAL for me these days!

So I've already started the search for the main component on this BBK upgrade and thus far the location of parts is not quite as "seamless" as I would have liked. Since I've already done some upgrading to my braking systems I have to upgrade from the upgrades. R1 Concepts and everyone else here comes The Mad Scientist 2K-17!!
I made it a seamless as i could. With as little cost to the consumer as possible. This bbk is a fraction of the cost of other bbks that are not even available for our cars.

Old 09-20-2017, 10:13 AM   #9
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

Sorry I wasn't referring to your process being seamless or not. I was referring to my being able to locate the parts for my application especially with my already partially upgraded brakes. The Lexus calipers are all over Ebay but none of the local yards in Atlanta or in Alabama had any Lexus LS430s on site. My coupe has R1 Concept BLACK drilled and slotted rotors and regular silver drilled and slotted rotors on my sedan. The black ones I am having to shop on Ebay as R1 Concepts website is not listing an option for black Infiniti G35 rotors at all.

One question though that I did have for the community. Which rear rotor for the G35 are we going to need? I'm seeing two versions for a 2008 Infiniti G35, base and sport. I've owned an Infiniti and know how they think and they aren't going to be interchangeable (sport was likely a larger "upgraded" rotor). Your video didn't specify which trim level but I suspect it is the base one. Thanks!
Old 09-21-2017, 01:20 PM   #10
//KA Racing
Z.I.M

I hate that i cannot embed pics anymore, however it prob would be the sports. You want the specs to be 329.6 mm