AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Site Feedback and Requests > Feedback and Requests

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 11:24 AM   #41
ochn77
ihate city officials

ochn77 will become famous soon enough

if you want this effing message... the pm me.

i'm not going to continue this bullshit in public.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:25 PM   #42
pnoye2
Pinoy Pride...

pnoye2 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socol View Post
Lets just say I fall into that "life altering change in life" category, so I have room to talk. The fact that you've had such an experience doesn't mean much. It's how you handle your difficulties/"life altering change in life"/drama/etc. that counts. And the guy in question appears to handle his very poorly; so lets not start defending those who don't need it. I guarantee that majority of "bad people" who rape, beat their kids, beat their spouses, and commit other crime have had one or more "life altering change in life" which promoted certain types of "bad" behavior. This doesn't mean we need to defend rapist, wife beaters and child molesters. And in this guy's case, he needed a break.

1000th post FTMFW!!!!!!!!
^ Amen to that my brother... and congrats to your 1K post
Old 01-12-2011, 09:38 PM   #43
Ian

Ian is on a distinguished road

Alright, guys, I tend to try and stay out of this stuff now...

But I mean really? I understand WE are ALL frustated by what has been going on/said/expressed/ and posted, but I do kinda feel that there are some of you that are "Ganging" up on Dave... He is a cool cat when his head is on straight, but with recent events that have been happening and before anyone says "you don't know" or "who cares" he is a bit out of sorts. Show some fucking compassion, dude has some SERIOUS shit goin on, and you all wanna bash him because he is REALLY edgie and touchy? Reverse the roles, if you didn't really have anyone in person to vent to, and express everything, then came on here, posted some religious/political stuff/videos/rambling, would YOU want to be bashed? No, I didn't think so, and don't sit here and tell me, that if you had NOBODY to talk to in person and knew that there are PEOPLE on a site that he frequents and uses for help with his car, you would post some stuff up too... Now I understand the millions of threads, I was once there too about cars, but WE ALL need to take a step back and realize that he doesn't need the CONSTANT bashing, and needs someone to talk to. I know for a fact, that when I am on Facebook and he is on, I talk to him, not to get him to shut up, but to see how he is doin'. Also, to check up on him a bit and if he needs to vent to me, then I let him vent and give him some advice (when I feel fit).

What I am asking, is for some of you to knock it off. Dave is a good guy, has good intentions, and when he is on, his shoulders have a good head on them.. When he is off his rocker, he isn't very approachable and bashing him only fuels the fire.

Now I get where Nick is coming from on deleting the threads, and granted it was not right of Dave to say alot of the things he did, to moderators and other forum members, but I can say that he does feel remorse in what was said, he was VERY upset and things come out wrong when someone is upset, we have all been there and done that.

If you wanna sit here and say that he deserves it, etc etc, take it from someone who was there at one point in their life. Yeah, I was where he is at, at one point in my life, and all that I wanted was for someone to talk to me, listen, give some HELPFUL and GOOD advice. I wanted someone to not bash me for what was happening, or to be a dick to me when I wasn't on my game, because it just made EVERYTHING worse.

Lets have a bit of sincerity and a bit of feeling in our hearts to realize what's goin on with Dave.

Stop the bashing..... Please
Old 01-12-2011, 10:47 PM   #44
ochn77
ihate city officials

i don't really know how to say thank you in the right way to someone that is that far away. all i can say is words on a screen that doesn't represent my emotions or all the details that show you that i was never trying to cause a problem but ask questions or if you were seeing me in person and i was asking those same questions you'd see that i am truly just interested in learning or helping with what i do knwo about cars from going through issue after issue of car after car being a pile of crap that i turned into a stock car that could beat a very moderately modded one.

i've been very defensive of myself because what ive been dealing with has put me on edge about literally everything in my life and i've been trying to push past that in thought and still use my hands while fighting thoughts to still do good with my hands. ignoring how much i'm fighting, no matter the guilt or ....you don't want to know, or find out... and ignore it to still do what i originally heartfully wanted to do.

to step out of that conversation for a second, i notice the little things still that keep me from giving up on my faith. little things like a DART ticket machine not taking either of the 5's i have and having to put in a 10 and get 6 dollar coins back...
only to give them to a man, i know was freezing his ass off *with clear eyes even though his front teeth were gone /meth? maybe some asshole punched him too hard* and i gave him those coins with the quarters i had. ...while i was fighting backwashed thoughts of what i had to fight before.

i really really don't want to come off as anything but humble and wanting to be a friend; other times i want to fight to the death because someone would want to hurt someone being humble.
so please understand that i lash out with words, but look later and know that i wish to have felt the way i do now... humbled and with some peace. and i say some because i've just right now kinda added on to a belief that real peace comes after you're done Working here.

Ian, I love that you were able to step aside and say that. because there were so many posts that i've deleted over the months because i didn't want to cause even more a backlash on this community by being to blunt in proving myself to yall.

and Matt, I love that you pm'd me asking what could be done to set this aside because I honestly never ever meant to disrupt your business in any way because i was asking about what causes a g2 to need a chip after altering the intakes.

what Ian said about me going through, not having someone to speak to is true. just the city i live in and the way things are, when i find someone i can have a heart to heart with.... like i did with Mr. Rick Paredes from when i drove out to Fort Worth last night... i find them, but they have nothing to do with my family, i have no friends, and they are miles and miles away. i'm fighting with myself not to go live with those guys out in that tent city just to be around someone with a real heart to heart sorta life because i want this job i'm trying to get just so i have more to give later.

i had Jesus show me some unbelieveably awesome things that still... as soon as i think about them it negates every logical doubt i could have because those things happened. i never meant to condemn or argue with anyone. i just meant to speak my testimony.

i just wanted to bring back to yall, the people i had been talking with for a year, with noone else to talk to, what was happening to me when all of us want to know what's really real.
i was telling people in jail at the risk of getting a whitegown, if you know what that means.

right now, because of how things happen, peace is in my heart and i'm not fighting. and what's funny about that, that that has happened a few times when in need, it's because i'm feeling more than thinking... just goin with the flow.

if you knew the things that i've done and seen and acted out on, you'd know that i was right there with the rest of the real public. and if i had followed what was happening to me....
i changed from someone on the verge of being another jesse james to staying and fighting and bam! believing. and i knew you were the same, and wanted to bring that back to you.

and i got pissed that you didn't understand that and kept pushing.

i don't want to fight with any of you. Wes, cuz you got faith too but you're defensive of this community too, others cuz it was a snowball effect of other bs from months ago, and just tons of crap that expounds up to where i can't be nice anymore cuz i'm pissed off and vengeful.

whether or not i should have to say it or whether or not some will listen cuz i did before, i apologize for being pushy. i just wanted to bring to you what i felt and saw. when i never before thought it sides standing on a mountain and knowing what i saw was God, literally. and that being the only good feeling before all this from Him that i had. i love yall, James, you got some heart that ya keep to yourself.. you're badass. Ivan, love ya too cuz you spoke to me directly about what i was going through during and it helped me realize how much you should wake up and keep those eyes open on the world around you. Sickson, Brett, MoB, and some others cuz they had faith of their own. and Matt.. lol, i knew ya had it in you but there was this whole speaking with only words that doesn't show both sides actual deals. i mean there's a lot of guys on here that i've related with that didn't turn on me cuz they were taking a step back from the whole thing. i just plain didn't want to argue with people. i just can't stop from sayin that something here or there should be said or done. there's too much good in gettin away. too much good in that heartfelt deep down ya know it's right you're supposed to be there and i ain't got a backup plan cuz i'm ridin on my heart feeling to be lettin yourself add on to the things that keep that from happening.

yet another thing that gets me... i had a ride to everywhere with love, and i'm here and i'm still given peace now and then when i open up to following what i already know is a good feeling. ...ya know... the actual good ones.

Last edited by ochn77; 01-12-2011 at 10:55 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:48 PM   #45
Ian

Ian is on a distinguished road

I know what you're going through dude, I left something for you on your facebook.. Don't be afraid to use the tools provided
Old 01-13-2011, 12:07 AM   #46
Captain Kenpachi
Infamous Left Lane

Captain Kenpachi will become famous soon enough

Why is this still open..
Old 01-13-2011, 12:50 AM   #47
ochn77
ihate city officials

i love you too. always respected your words on here.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:48 AM   #48
ManOfBusiness
My Penis Has A Name

ManOfBusiness is a jewel in the roughManOfBusiness is a jewel in the roughManOfBusiness is a jewel in the roughManOfBusiness is a jewel in the rough

I think... that people get annoyed by people complaining about being annoyed by a certain person, I don't think that Its that serious. well, you have to ask yourself is this real life? Possibly the Internets? I don't know, vodka and sprite fucks you up after about 7 glasses. All I know is If I want to make a drunk post that makes no effing sensible sense its not serious, I hope u laugh... and if you just happen to tell me to SUFT shut up fucjing tits. then its fine. I will politely thank you fo the insult, take a piss on a lamp and keep moving. yes I have copy rights to teh kittey

tits.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:59 AM   #49
4HondaOwner
Premium Gas Only

4HondaOwner is a jewel in the rough4HondaOwner is a jewel in the rough4HondaOwner is a jewel in the rough

www.nocussing.com

hgeez: