AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Site Feedback and Requests > Feedback and Requests

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 10:28 AM   #11
MondiVTEC
light that shit!

MondiVTEC has a spectacular aura aboutMondiVTEC has a spectacular aura aboutMondiVTEC has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblanehopr View Post
i didn't insult anyone. i stated something.
Forum-wide rules
All members of this forum are subject to the rules listed below. Refusal to comply with these rules will either result in the issuance of infraction points that, when accrued, can lead to either a temporary or permanent ban from this forum.

9. If you are reprimanded for breaking a rule, don't complain about the moderating staff. Either take your issue up with the forum administrator or leave the forum if you refuse to abide by the rules.

91 Sedan Cobalt Blue on Type A Partout CLICK HERE!

92 Coupe Black on Type F Partout CLICK HERE!

2004 RL Silver on Type F Partout CLICK HERE!
Old 01-08-2011, 10:29 AM   #12
Quaraxkad
Moderator?

Quaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Quaraxkad

Quote:
i didn't insult anyone. i stated something.
Stating that someone is an asshole is an insult.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:29 AM   #13
Gascan
Less doom less gloom

Gascan is a jewel in the roughGascan is a jewel in the roughGascan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
no, it was a thread that had been here for over a year with more than 20 other agreeing posters that were involved in the post until several insulting and degrading members posted posts that should have been deleted but weren't.

then i posted a similar but different subject thread that my original post was only several videos. several members came in only to insult me and bother me.

they were in violation.

then some asshole merged it with my other thread... then when i was pissed because he wouldn't do what a mod is supposed to be doing, by deleting violating posts....

he deleted the entire thead.

one of the members, Nino, to be clear, told me this is a car forum, not a church, so i shouldn't post stuff that isn't car related.

so i'm guessing that refers to movies, conspiracies, cops, and politics, and everythign else that doesn't involve a fucking legend.

bye, bye

2 posts away from 1000
Old 01-08-2011, 10:30 AM   #14
Grumpy
GSM

Grumpy will become famous soon enough

Old 01-08-2011, 10:31 AM   #15
MondiVTEC
light that shit!

MondiVTEC has a spectacular aura aboutMondiVTEC has a spectacular aura aboutMondiVTEC has a spectacular aura about

IBTL/D

Old 01-08-2011, 10:40 AM   #16
Grumpy
GSM

Grumpy will become famous soon enough

Old 01-08-2011, 10:52 AM   #17
>>---------->
dedika8'd Member

>>----------> will become famous soon enough

Cool. More car talk now

RIPFUT
Old 01-08-2011, 10:57 AM   #18
MondiVTEC
light that shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee3 View Post
Cool. More car talk now

Old 01-08-2011, 11:18 AM   #19
Riboflavin
Go, Green Ranger GO!

Riboflavin will become famous soon enoughRiboflavin will become famous soon enough

If he doesn't like it, tomorrow he can shoot a PM to B+O or LegendGS, they're the 2 admins.

I like how he can apparently say whatever he wants to people (including the staff), but when anyone insults him, it's a "violation". All I did was merge another one of his rambling religion threads with the other random rambling religion thread that we had, and he called me a fucking idiot. I should have gave him the 1 day ban right there, but I gave him a warning. He came back to ask me if i was brainless in another thread that I started today, so that got him a nice 1 day ban.

I deleted the thread because there was absolutely no discussion in it whatsoever by that point. The thread is nothing but rambling insults after insults, and rather than sifting through each and every post to give a warning or a point to anyone that said anything even remotely insulting (which would have gotten him banned long ago), it was deleted. I don't care if you lost 300 posts. They were 300 garbage posts.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:23 PM   #20
l4zy415
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!

l4zy415 has a spectacular aura aboutl4zy415 has a spectacular aura aboutl4zy415 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to l4zy415 Send a message via MSN to l4zy415

DAMN SON!!!!!!!

Well, I hope he realize what he has done here and hopefully slows his drinking (doubt it). G2BMC!!!

My Build Thread
Oh my gawd
That jar better blow me twice and cook breakfast for $1000.
Closed Thread