AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Site Feedback and Requests > Feedback and Requests

View Poll Results: New Banner
Yea 30 78.95%
Nay 8 21.05%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-2010, 11:27 PM   #21
Gascan
Less doom less gloom

Gascan is a jewel in the roughGascan is a jewel in the roughGascan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickSUN71 View Post
I think the one we have just needs a few more additions.. Like some pics that represent the G1's, G2's Sedans and Coupes as well as our custom cars OEM and JDM/EDM. members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94LegendaryAcuraGS View Post
I agree that we could use to just add more representations of the cars. Hey I'll even say we could put an RL or two in there as well. Look at all that space we have accross the banner that is blank.
A whole lot of G1's and RL represented the community at the last NALM... If this becomes a go, I think that the website should be represented by the dominate car; not by cars that don't even get represented by their own owners (harsh but it's true, sorry guys). Having said that, this is about a good looking image not an attempt to cram every model in the banner.

And lets face it, the KA8 is the holy grail of Legends (lights the fuse).
Gascan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 11:18 PM   #22
sam o nela
Banned

sam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socol View Post
A whole lot of G1's and RL represented the community at the last NALM... If this becomes a go, I think that the website should be represented by the dominate car; not by cars that don't even get represented by their own owners (harsh but it's true, sorry guys).
I think Southern California owners would beg to differ...

http://forums.acuralegend.org/showpo...2&postcount=24

Quote:
And lets face it, the KA8 is the holy grail of Legends (lights the fuse).
Totally subjective. I can (and probably will) live the rest of my life nice and content without having had the pleasure of owning one...to demonstrate "subjectivity" I would like to point out that there are probably some gay dudes out there that view an 8" cock with a 5" girth as the "Holy Grail". Again, I'll die a happy man just taking their word for it and just allowing them to continue to believe that...
RIP fut
sam o nela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 11:42 PM   #23
Gascan
Less doom less gloom

Gascan is a jewel in the roughGascan is a jewel in the roughGascan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam o nela View Post
Operational word(s) here is "NALM". And I think Southern California owners should have had a better turnout in SLC

Quote:
Totally subjective. I can (and probably will) live the rest of my life nice and content without having had the pleasure of owning one...to demonstrate "subjectivity" I would like to point out that there are probably some gay dudes out there that view an 8" cock with a 5" girth as the "Holy Grail". Again, I'll die a happy man just taking their word for it and just allowing them to continue to believe that...
There is something disturbing about your analogy, I may never look at KA8's the same way again.
Gascan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 12:03 AM   #24
sam o nela
Banned

sam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socol View Post
There is something disturbing about your analogy, I may never look at KA8's the same way again.
Then my work here is done...Merry Christmas!
RIP fut
sam o nela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 12:56 AM   #25
Grumpy
GSM

Grumpy will become famous soon enough

RLs, G1, G2, Coupes....a little extra love all around would be nice.
Old 12-25-2010, 03:41 AM   #26
tubadude
Frankenlegend lives!

tubadude will become famous soon enoughtubadude will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to tubadude Send a message via MSN to tubadude Send a message via Yahoo to tubadude Send a message via Skype™ to tubadude

Quote:

three of those are now in arizona, one got stolen, and one is MIA, i dont know if thats a good example. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_legend
Now Dammit! I'm dying to shit my penis! lol
tubadude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:35 PM   #27
ochn77
ihate city officials

ochn77 will become famous soon enough

my vote is for Nino's idea... but a pic of the cars in the original's "dragracing" view... i like the way it is now. cuz it's short/simple and clean. *and Lou's mention of it being a dark banner so it doesn't blaze your eyes at 4 in the morning after drinking helps too*
this pic is epic yes........but
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nino418 View Post
Good idea.... my vote is for this epic shot...

don't show a g1 coupe kickin their asses. ;D

_

Last edited by ochn77; 12-25-2010 at 10:41 PM.
ochn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:36 AM   #28
ManOfBusiness
My Penis Has A Name

ManOfBusiness is a jewel in the roughManOfBusiness is a jewel in the roughManOfBusiness is a jewel in the roughManOfBusiness is a jewel in the rough

I voted to keep the banner the same, I think it captures the essence of what the legend truly embodied... Luxury/sport... The picture is also at the most becoming angle of the legend.

However, If we were to change it, I vote the rolling shots of that sedan, I can't remember who's but was a sexy desert mist with aftermarket rims... I'll look for the pic

Edit:

This pic, or one of stella's coupe pics or nothing at all...

Last edited by ManOfBusiness; 12-26-2010 at 12:44 AM.
ManOfBusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:46 AM   #29
ochn77
ihate city officials

ochn77 will become famous soon enough

He does have a nice 6spd.
ochn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:55 AM   #30
Legend-Coupe
Let that V6 breathe!

Legend-Coupe will become famous soon enough

we should included all generations of legend.

and maybe add something for the 25th anniversary?
Legend-Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote