AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Site Feedback and Requests > Feedback and Requests

Old 12-18-2010, 12:27 PM   #31
Homeboyx
Pimp Hand Strong

Homeboyx has a spectacular aura aboutHomeboyx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Homeboyx Send a message via Yahoo to Homeboyx

Fair enough.

RIP Fut
"A Legend Never Dies..." -Yours Truly
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotetu View Post
When something is so obviously wrong and draws your attention this strongly, you should look around to see what it's drawing attention away from.
Homeboyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:30 PM   #32
DuBAckY
91 Legend Coupe

DuBAckY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to DuBAckY

IMHO...
1) Rice+chicken
2) Protein
3) Danabol
4) Heavy weight and hard work
No pain no gain
You don't choose the Legend, the Legend chooses you.
DuBAckY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:27 PM   #33
ManOfBusiness
My Penis Has A Name

ManOfBusiness is a jewel in the roughManOfBusiness is a jewel in the roughManOfBusiness is a jewel in the roughManOfBusiness is a jewel in the rough

ah man, its been awhile... I haven't really exercised it quite a long time probably 3 years not counting spurts of exercise here and there.

I remember the days I use to get up and run two or 3 miles just to get out the house. Im sure I'd have a miserable time breaking the mile in 8 minutes

The good news is all that working out when I was young allowed me to learn what my body responds to. Unfortunately my body plateaus very easily, so each time I work out I have to do it harder faster and longer...

I could see myself getting back to 285 on the bench and 400 on the squat...

what I won't do is get back on those muscle builders, or loss supplements, my body reacts too well to them its scary. back in high school I was 225lbs benching 305 and squating 450... I was short and stocky... I recon when I do get back to my healthy demeanor I won't go for broke some where around 175 Is where I'll be. I can gain and lose weight at will, I've gone from 220 to 180 to 200 in a matter of weeks (which isn't very healthy). My girls always mad when I decide to go on a diet, because I can be very strict with myself and control my apatite as well as what I eat very well... needless to say my body is very unique.

one big point for me is when Im on a regiment, altering my food intake and intake times around workouts significantly increases results, almost tricking the body to the point where it doesn't know when to store food and when to burn it.