AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Site Feedback and Requests > Feedback and Requests

Old 10-07-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
Wes
Member that 1 time?

Wes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Move "mark forums read" button

I have debated making this thread a lot of times before but I'm finally doing it. It's annoying as $&*% when the mark forums read button is right below the today's posts button on the Quick Links menu. I use the today's posts button exclusively and 98% of the time I click on it when I want to but every once in a while I mess up and hit the mark forums read button and it just ruined my forum day because I don't know which threads I've read and which I haven't. I strongly suggest you switch the order of the links so that if I mess up it doesn't ruin all the threads I wanted to read. Thank you to whoever reads my bitching
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:45 PM   #2
>>---------->
dedika8'd Member

>>----------> will become famous soon enough

Yea. My blackberry storm had the mark forums read button right by the new posts and I would hit it alot. Im on a mobile most times and it got annoying but my new Galaxy S Fascinate does not have the mark forums read button so I have not had any problems hitting it since my BB storm. Its nice having the new posts button but I never purposely used Mark forums read button

RIPFUT
>>----------> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:42 PM   #3
telafonic

telafonic will become famous soon enough

Can you just click 'New Posts' which is a bit to the left and doesn't have any buttons around it?
telafonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:58 PM   #4
Wes
Member that 1 time?

Wes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by telafonic View Post
Can you just click 'New Posts' which is a bit to the left and doesn't have any buttons around it?
Might have to start doing that. New posts shows all the posts that haven't been read though, and a lot of times I don't read every thread. I prefer to show just the posts from the day and whether or not I've read them. I'm not sure how far back the New posts feature would display posts from. I'll give it a shot to see how it works out but I can't imagine I'm the only one that has to battle with the stupid mark forums read button.
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote