AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Second Generation Legend -- 1991 - 1995 > 2nd Gen. Legend General Discussion

Old 08-23-2009, 05:44 AM   #1
hard2qill

hard2qill is on a distinguished road
Default No Brake Lights

Ok Gents... I just transferred from Acura-Legend.com to here....

Before you all jump on me.... I have search the forum... my problem is similar to some but yet different....

I have a 1993 Acura Legend Coupe Automatic with the factory keyless entry alarm ....Recently the VSS has started to go...the check engine and tcs lights come on sometimes the speedometer works when it wants to.. I replaced all 4 of my brakes about a week ago...a day or so later my car won't come out of park... I have to use my spare to get the shiftlock to release (i dont hear or feel it release when i put my foot on the brake...then I noticed I had no brake lights.. I checked the fuses under the dash and under the hood(#39).....my horn blows....so i replaced the brake light switch....still no brake lights.....last night i noticd the security light on the driver door wasnt blinking ....today I unplugged the battery and plugged it back still no brake lights....no security light blinkin in the door.... and now the radio wont take its code........ I just saw the security light in the door blinking ...but very dim..

Can anyone provide any insight here?
hard2qill is offline   Reply With Quote