AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Gallery > Other Cars

Old 07-25-2015, 11:38 AM   #1
BruceLeroy
Got that Leroy glow

Default Any CB7 Accord owners on here?

Picked up this 93 Accord EX coupe a few months ago.

Hard to find rust/mod free examples of these cars in the northeast. Found this 2 owner gem in Maryland after months of searching.

Needed a little TLC when purchased, she runs great now after performing a full tune up.

The CB7 is the best generation of accords IMO.

Old 07-25-2015, 11:54 AM   #2
ActionJackson
Legends to go,please

ActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the rough

Nice pick-up, Errol!
Old 07-25-2015, 02:21 PM   #3
sam o nela
Banned

sam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of light

Very nice! I've worked on a couple but we've had plenty of owners on here as well. Solid cars man
RIP fut
sam o nela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 07:24 PM   #4
BruceLeroy
Got that Leroy glow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
Nice pick-up, Errol!
Thanks Alan...I'm currently in the hunt for an OEM trunk spoiler for this thing. If you happen to spot one during one of your junk yard excursions snag it for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam o nela View Post
Very nice! I've worked on a couple but we've had plenty of owners on here as well. Solid cars man
Thanks man...solid it the word, makes an excellent daily driver.
Old 07-28-2015, 05:04 AM   #5
MarcD
Low mileage nutso

MarcD is on a distinguished road

I agree- one of the best generation of accords. I've owned quite a few of them. They are easy to work on and will run forever if taken care of. I had a 93 SE coupe in Atlantis Blue green pearl

Last edited by MarcD; 07-28-2015 at 05:08 AM.
MarcD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 11:25 AM   #6
Vermonter

Vermonter is on a distinguished road

Bruce that CB7 is sharp! I completely agree, the 4th gen Accord is one of the most timeless designs from that era. No matter how many of them I see I never get sick of them. I'd love to own another some day. Great score!

Have you joined CB7Tuner yet? You can find me on there with my Vigor progress thread and I have more pictures posted there.
Vermonter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 01:38 PM   #7
BruceLeroy
Got that Leroy glow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermonter View Post
Bruce that CB7 is sharp! I completely agree, the 4th gen Accord is one of the most timeless designs from that era. No matter how many of them I see I never get sick of them. I'd love to own another some day. Great score!

Have you joined CB7Tuner yet? You can find me on there with my Vigor progress thread and I have more pictures posted there.
Thanks! I lurk on CB7Tuner quite often, not sure why I haven't joined yet, laziness I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcD View Post
I agree- one of the best generation of accords. I've owned quite a few of them. They are easy to work on and will run forever if taken care of. I had a 93 SE coupe in Atlantis Blue green pearl
Nice one MarcD, got any more pictures of it?
Old 01-30-2016, 07:56 PM   #8
91RosewoodBrown
Legend Enthusiast

91RosewoodBrown will become famous soon enough

Never owned a CB7, but my college roommate had one and I fell in love. Was looking for a CB7 at the time my Legend came across Craigslist, and the rest is history.