AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Site Feedback and Requests > Feedback and Requests

Old 08-30-2010, 04:22 PM   #11
Bigboy
Acuraholiks Member!

Bigboy will become famous soon enoughBigboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Bigboy Send a message via Yahoo to Bigboy

^ that's exactly why I give a seller a 15 day grace period than I open my claim, I understand things happen but be upfront instead of avoiding people.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:28 PM   #12
holyabish1

holyabish1 will become famous soon enoughholyabish1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboy View Post
^ that's exactly why I give a seller a 15 day grace period than I open my claim, I understand things happen but be upfront instead of avoiding people.
Exactly, always open a complaint after 15 days. Even if you see it in transit (shipped). This will allow you to get your money back. I've been burnt too Bigboy, Those JDMs I was sellin a while back. Well that idiot sent it to the wrong address and I was labeled as "deceased" by the post office. After being marked for return I contacted the seller. He said he'd send me another set when the other arrived... Well 60 days later! Still nothing, then he started to ignore me... paypal and ebay did nothing, but my bank did. Refunded me based off of fraudulent charges. Banks gaurantee fraud protection now, usually even after the grace period. AND NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER send as a gift..lol. Just had that conversation with a member... he didn't want to be charged the paypal fee of 5 bucks.. I gladly paid the fee instead and still sent as goods service.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:37 PM   #13
Geneva_Jee
Gold Member

Geneva_Jee will become famous soon enough

I love the iTrader system. The positive feedback that I leave prompts the buyer/seller to then leave feedback in return.

FOR SALE - Geneva KA7 Sedan In Memory of
Geneva_Jee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:49 PM   #14
SickSUN71
DEUS EX MACHINA

SickSUN71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to SickSUN71

I FIRST WANT TO SAY I'M NOT POINTING ANY FINGERS:
1 thing I always do is exchange Phone numbers with whom I do business. Especially when I'm shipping or spending major money. $75 or more dollars. I need to be able to contact my seller/buyer if I feel things aren't moving gracefully enough. Secondly an address is always good so you know exactly where the product or service is being sent from or done. Why can't that be an obligation in terms of being a seller or service provider? I think someone said it earlier so i would definitely second that motion.. Third I would like to have it understood that CASH is ULTIMATELY KING. It's okay to call dibs but if the buyer flakes out don't get to upset. Until someone puts the money on the line it's the sellers discretion to reserve something or sell said item on a first come first serve bases...
One...
Fut :2cool:
SickSUN71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:02 PM   #15
LegendLand
10 Years, 6 Legends

LegendLand will become famous soon enoughLegendLand will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geneva_Jee View Post
I love the iTrader system. The positive feedback that I leave prompts the buyer/seller to then leave feedback in return.
Agreed iTrader FTW!
Old 08-30-2010, 06:11 PM   #16
SPARTACUS
Banned

SPARTACUS will become famous soon enoughSPARTACUS will become famous soon enough

Well you feckers who keep on saying you love the feedback system it sure the feck didnt save me any headaches, I think Brunzie and X will say the same thing. For you who have made light of this situation I hope and I actually pray someone screws you over in the very near future. I wasted $300 and I will end up paying double that to have my problem fixed.
And if you all want to check that pricks feedback why dont you....Even if he shows up what possible excuse could he have that will make everything alright.

Last edited by SPARTACUS; 08-30-2010 at 06:20 PM.
SPARTACUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:19 PM   #17
SPARTACUS
Banned

SPARTACUS will become famous soon enoughSPARTACUS will become famous soon enough

I want to add that in the real world you dont pay for a service until its done...I wish the roles were reveresed where the buyer doesnt have to pay until the service is done. Why do the people with the money have to be at risk. Im sorry you guys but I got a really bad tatse in my mouth after all this and to hear some of you who have actually stated you were happy alex fecked me over and some say you have his number and wont give it up really pisses me off. But hey as long as the buddy system is in check I know who the feck never to trust in here.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:22 PM   #18
Wes
Member that 1 time?

Wes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of light

^ Well if people who get screwed actually took the time to submit negative feedback like you did, then it would help out people who prefer to look at those ratings. At least he didn't take your money and lights straight up without returning them. It could have been worse, he actually did do something to them. Could've been worse man, could've been worse

Guess I'm gonna have to not trust anybody anymore except for people that I've dealt with previously or met in person. I'm usually pretty laid back about paying for stuff. I send it as a gift and am usually not in a hurry to get the parts unless I need them to get my car running. But with all that's going on lately I don't think I can trust hardly anyone anymore. I recently had a deal with Crowing where I sent him the money for a part before he had it in his possession. Took about a month before he got it to me, no biggie I wasn't in a rush. But if something had happened, I wouldn't have been able to file a paypal claim because it was sent as a gift and the month had passed. I'm prepared to be more strict in my transactions when dealing with people whom I haven't had experience with before.
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:26 PM   #19
The Crowing

The Crowing will become famous soon enoughThe Crowing will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to The Crowing Send a message via MSN to The Crowing Send a message via Yahoo to The Crowing Send a message via Skype™ to The Crowing

On my local forum, there is a section of the Market Place titled Good Guys/Bad Guys. It works well, word gets put out, and there's rarely any wars. That's saying a lot, honestly, because that forum is the 4chan to our forums disney.com, if you get what I mean.

What have you, administrators, got to lose form trying an additional section for say, a month or two? If you wanted, a few clicks, and it'd all go away.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:27 PM   #20
SPARTACUS
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
^ Well if people who get screwed actually took the time to submit negative feedback like you did, then it would help out people who prefer to look at those ratings. At least he didn't take your money and lights straight up without returning them. It could have been worse, he actually did do something to them. Could've been worse man, could've been worse
I believe Brunzie is in that situation... Yes I have my lights I do feel fortunate after speaking to him...I just dont get it. I know times are hard but wtf: I think Ive made my point I wont drag this out.