AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Marketplace > OEM Parts

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
teamWORK
sleeping stock

teamWORK is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to teamWORK
Default [G1][OEM] spoiler, woodgrain, sunroof visor, mudflaps

So... it was finally time for me to part with the Legend and alas, the deed is done. I began cleaning out the garage and came across a few goodies someone might be interested in. All are OEM parts for the og.
[$50] First up is a couple spoiler- colour black. The ACURA badge has a crack between the letters, causing the first A to rest at a slight angle though still attached. It's in fair condition though there are small blemishes in some spots.
[$40] I also have both parts of the wood grain dash. However, it does have small crack/flaw in the lacquer/finish behind and to the right of the gear shift.
There's also a set of rear mudflaps [$15] from a sedan (not sure if it the coupes are different) and a the freshest Honda sunroof visor [$30] you've ever seen. Yes, it's legit HONDA and the seal along the bottom isn't dried or cracked. I do believe it's missing a nut and bolt (see: hardware store).

I can provide pictures to anyone sincerely interested-- shoot me an e-mail at bullet.through.a.dove@gmail.com. Text in the 'subject' line of e-mail often gets a more prompt response.

cheers

Last edited by teamWORK; 07-23-2010 at 02:57 AM. Reason: added prices
Old 07-16-2010, 10:59 PM   #2
Ophidian

Ophidian is on a distinguished road

Does the sunroof visor say Honda or Acura on it? If it says Acura imma call dibs on that. GLWS.

Tint, Eclipse AVN 6600, Clifford alarm, Stromung muffler, HO alternator, SRI, Fut front strut bar, aluminum crank pulley, custom floor mats, new shift boot, new paint, JDM headlights, JDM clear corners, JDM rear mudflaps, new valves (no ticks), new leather.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:07 PM   #3
l4zy415
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!

l4zy415 has a spectacular aura aboutl4zy415 has a spectacular aura aboutl4zy415 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to l4zy415 Send a message via MSN to l4zy415

Sad to see the black beauty sold . Good luck with selling your items mayne.

My Build Thread
Oh my gawd
That jar better blow me twice and cook breakfast for $1000.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:59 PM   #4
teamWORK
sleeping stock

Thanks guys.

It reads "HONDA" in the centre at the very top of the visor. Small, classic honda text.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:00 AM   #5
teamWORK
sleeping stock

[updated to comply with rules (see: prices]

...also, free bump.