AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Second Generation Legend -- 1991 - 1995 > 2nd Gen. Legend Performance Enhancements

Old 09-12-2011, 07:39 PM   #11
T-Clyde
Canter-Buried Alive

T-Clyde is a jewel in the roughT-Clyde is a jewel in the roughT-Clyde is a jewel in the roughT-Clyde is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOfBusiness View Post
Great... thanks for the input... please note I said bottom end torque. and whether you realize it or not, you're agreeing with me.
Guess I was stuck on the word lose, as if it vanishes. If you move your coffee cup 3 inches over on the table, is it gone? No it is just moved. That's the point I was making.
OEM Parts for Sale
RIP
Maintenance > Modification
T-Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:24 AM   #12
legend93g2
Improving WHP

legend93g2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to legend93g2

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Clyde View Post
Guess I was stuck on the word lose, as if it vanishes. If you move your coffee cup 3 inches over on the table, is it gone? No it is just moved. That's the point I was making.
Nice analogy, I never heard that one. Its good tho, not cracking on you it definitely made sense but it did make me laugh a bit.
legend93g2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:49 AM   #13
rwheadon
S*L*O*W

rwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the rough

All I know is I can't wait to get rid of my big pipes and worthless muffler on the L. I've got nothing on that car to justify them.

rich

* Your smoking 3.2 engine is probably ok... replace your valve guide seals before condemning it!
rwheadon is offline   Reply With Quote