AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Gallery > Other Cars

Old 09-12-2015, 03:33 PM   #1
living_legend
Neck Breaker

living_legend is on a distinguished road
Default The Dark Side

Some know and others might remember. I had a late 80s prelude that I was daily driving for about a year until it broke down on me.

Long story short I didn't want to daily such an old vehicle, especially with all the driving I do in Nor Cal. The prelude was just taking time away from the real project I had going on my G1 anyways.

So I decided to hit a used car lot to get me into something reliable as well as A/C.

I searched day after day and was going to check out a 04 RL with low miles and electric blue paint job. Never seen one like that and loved it by looking at the ad. Sure enough when I went to go look at it that weekend, it was sold the day prior.

So after hitting lot after lot and nothing special available, I show up to the last lot I know and trust. I notice a few 3rd gen TLs (overpriced AUTOs), STI's, S2K and then seen a super clean Black on Black on Black IS.

I test drove it and sure enough I wanted and I got it.

I sold the prelude and still own both legends.

Just want to share this one since majority of people here are enthusiasts and I just like this community so much that I don't know where else to share it with others that might appreciate it.

Already has goodies that I would do anyways to any other car I bought. Full Magnaflow Exhaust, F sport Intake, F sport front and rear Sway Bars, Drop Springs, Cross drilled front rotors, Window Visors, spoiler lip, Tinted out windows all around....

So yea this falls under the category bought, not built...I am fine with though. more time I can now spend and getting the goals done on Miss 87.

I will update this thread with more pics through time...

The Build
The Pictures
living_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 02:39 PM   #2
bboarder711
Official Photog

bboarder711 will become famous soon enoughbboarder711 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to bboarder711

Looks Clean!
bboarder711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 05:21 PM   #3
living_legend
Neck Breaker

living_legend is on a distinguished road

So I did a few things to it. I was not planning on doing anything but I had the opportunity to do this mod due to a small rear bumper collision. I decided to put on butt implants (diffuser)

Also did the yellow film on the fogs. Hella JDM YO!!

The Build
The Pictures
living_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 06:16 PM   #4
MarcD
Low mileage nutso

MarcD is on a distinguished road

Looks pretty sick! Love the fall foliage pics
MarcD is offline   Reply With Quote