AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Gallery > Other Cars

Old 01-23-2015, 06:11 PM   #11
cakes
The Dream

cakes will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to cakes

Wow another 3G Kinetic Blue TL-S MT. That car has quite the history - CO, HI, TX, and now MD. Is this the new DD?
Are you still looking for a legend?
[The Legend] stops like a fat kid for twinkie... Hondas have REAL brakes, not like Toyota, who can't make proper brakes and a good turning radius if their lives depended on it
WTB: G1 LS Sedan Fuel Sending Unit, Heater, & Tan Drivers side knee panel- PM me
cakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 07:07 PM   #12
Highmileage

Highmileage is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakes View Post
Wow another 3G Kinetic Blue TL-S MT. That car has quite the history - CO, HI, TX, and now MD. Is this the new DD?
Are you still looking for a legend?
Its not a DD yet, its covered up for the winter. I'm still driving the Prelude daily until its sold. After that I'll drive my Sequoia until springtime and I likely won't drive the TL in snow...ever.

I was in the Legend hunt for a long time and I only wanted a GS 6MT which are impossible to find in good condition and my secondary quest was the Kinetic Blue TL-S. Within a few months of giving up on the Legend I found this one and had to have it. For the near term I am no longer looking for a Legend until this baby is paid for next year. Even then, I may not go to 4 cars in the stable so my Legend quest may be over.

Chris

2008 Acura TL Type-S A-Spec 6MT 73,000 miles. Daily driven.

1991 Prelude 4WS 232,000 miles - SOLD March 2015

2006 Sequoia Limited 135,000 miles. Rarely driven.
Highmileage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 12:25 PM   #13
ylwA

ylwA is on a distinguished road
Default Hidden Trailer Hitch

Hi there. Nice blue TLS. I came across your old post and have a question about your hidden trailer hitch.

I have a 2008 TL that I would like to install a trailer hitch on. I did some preliminary research and seems like most hitch requires to be drilled through the lower trunk cabin, where spare tire is stowed. I've seen products from Curt's, E-Trailer, and U-Haul. Like to know the brand that you installed and whether you've had any issues since.

Purpose for installing trailer hitch is to be able to install rear bike rack for my MTB. As I think a roof rack is not ideal due to potential paint damage from hinges, debris from loading/unloading bike, and general inconvenience with loading/unloading bike. Appreciate any input you may have. Thanks.
ylwA is offline   Reply With Quote