AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Site Feedback and Requests > Feedback and Requests

Old 07-23-2013, 05:13 PM   #1
Alperovich
The Stig

Alperovich is a jewel in the roughAlperovich is a jewel in the roughAlperovich is a jewel in the roughAlperovich is a jewel in the rough
Default Post up now. forum change imminent.

Here's the deal, the 1 thread for our only 2 for sale sections is bullshit.

either this rule changes

OR

(better option IMHO)

More sections, slightly less strict posting rules.

Here's our chance to "control" OUR for the people by the people forum.

We understand that having too many threads is a problem, but 1 is a problem too. Not enough of us speak out, i have heard in person from ppl their dislike on it, if they haven't spoken up about it on the forum.

Now is the time to speak or forever hold our peace.

If you wanna limit us to 1 (can't be one but a 1-2 per subsection), with having more subsections per each of the 2 sections.

There's no reason someone selling a bunch of different items needs to list them all together.

if i have a set of oem fog lights for sale, i want to post just them up, meanwhile still having my thread for wheels and maybe another thread whatever else, i wanna do.

Ppl don't go around opening up every for sale thread they see, they see an item or group of items they're interested in, they open that. Increasing foot traffic for those items they you wanna sell.

I'm just saying guys, i know i'm not the only one who feels this way, and it has had to be said, apparently its been a few months but its obviously not working if people are talking about it at meets.

Or maybe Brian and I are the only ones who feel this way, anyways, post up EITHERWAY.

94 KA8 DMM LS 6spd "MISTY" 2017-present
94 KA8 Milano LS 6spd "Milano" 2012-2017 RIP stupid camry
94 KA8 SGM LS 6spd "Annie" 2008-???*top secret*
94 KA7 DMM GS auto "Misty" 2008 RIP
93 KA8 GBP LS 6spd 2005-2008 RIP

FOR SALE:dotORG + I<3myLegend(KA/KB) stickers! +more
Alperovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #2
sam o nela
Banned

sam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of light

Great job.

Not to be a dick but this needs to be in the Feedback section.
RIP fut
sam o nela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #3
Alperovich
The Stig

Alperovich is a jewel in the roughAlperovich is a jewel in the roughAlperovich is a jewel in the roughAlperovich is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam o nela View Post
Great job.

Not to be a dick but this needs to be in the Feedback section.
no this isn't a feeback for the mods to talk about, its for everyone to see. the most visited section this forum is the watercooler its belongs there an open topic for us talk about, no one reads anything here, unless they use new posts feature. please move it back or sticky it at the top of everysection with a move here.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:22 PM   #4
Andyrst
Refinement Engineer

Andyrst is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Andyrst Send a message via Yahoo to Andyrst

why in the feedback section if it is a general posting to the community? Feedback generally pertains to the MOD's and I am not interested in the gripes of the community. Why not let this run its course for say 10 days and then move it with all its contents to the Feedback section at that point....Just sayin
Andyrst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:25 PM   #5
sam o nela
Banned

sam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of light

Do you want people to talk about it or do you want people to suggest ideas for change?

Two very different things. Mods are already discussing ideas FYI. See how well feedback works?

If you want it in the most visited section why don't I just move it to G2 Gen Discussion?

When I get to a computer, you'll get a stickied redirect.

Andy found it didn't he?
RIP fut
sam o nela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #6
holyabish1

holyabish1 will become famous soon enoughholyabish1 will become famous soon enough

The argument that editing over a long period of time becomes unavailable without the help of a moderator, can also be a reason. People can also do their part (me included) of deleting threads that have been sold. I have personally noticed my items sell quicker indvidually listed. Something good to consider, Alex, as long as it can be functional.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:28 PM   #7
sr5guy
Troll Hunter

sr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to all

Down with the thread nazis!

-Matt
Old 07-23-2013, 05:29 PM   #8
Alperovich
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam o nela View Post
Do you want people to talk about it or do you want people to suggest ideas for change?

Two very different things. Mods are already discussing ideas FYI. See how well feedback works?

If you want it in the most visited section why don't I just move it to G2 Gen Discussion?

When I get to a computer, you'll get a stickied redirect.

Andy found it didn't he?
today that's its at the top of the water cooler, but in once it gets dropped, its gone.

I want to show you that the majority is sitting quite cuz they must have been waiting for a blow up or someone to step up on their behave, it feels like the mods are no longer on our behave.

AND if you're talking about it, talk in public, not behind closed doors.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:29 PM   #9
bsmooth1027
grill master

bsmooth1027 has a spectacular aura aboutbsmooth1027 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to bsmooth1027

Imho there should be 3 topics per section

Last edited by bsmooth1027; 07-23-2013 at 05:33 PM.
bsmooth1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:31 PM   #10
Alperovich
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyabish1 View Post
The argument that editing over a long period of time becomes unavailable without the help of a moderator, can also be a reason. People can also do their part (me included) of deleting threads that have been sold. I have personally noticed my items sell quicker indvidually listed. Something good to consider, Alex, as long as it can be functional.
i just delete my thread and start a new one, when i want to update my threads now because i don't want the same title since i can only show case so little in my title, it needs a delete and new thread anytime almost i wanna to add items or just change up my thread, which is annoying to say the least. its still probably gonna be the way to go since the title can't change.