AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Second Generation Legend -- 1991 - 1995 > 2nd Gen. Legend Performance Enhancements

Old 02-21-2013, 01:05 PM   #1
slammed on six

slammed on six is on a distinguished road
Talking in need of an ecu tuned

hello everyone, my name is tony and I have a 1993 ls coupe manual, this winter I have decided to go the forced induction route. im not trying to go 600+ hp .. this is my partial daily and still need it to be reliable, there are a few members I have tried to contact but they seem to drop off the face of the earth in the middle of communication, my last step now is the ecu, then I can have it running and driving. my plan is to have everything done by april 10th, I am however, halfway through the process my car is at a local shop getting the exh. welded and in this time im gathering everything I need to complete this build and have it not only functional but look extremely clean as well, can anyone please help me
slammed on six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:23 PM   #2
sr5guy
Troll Hunter

sr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to all

If you dont want to get a AEM EMS your only option is to sit patiently and wait for my boost control program on the stock ECU (probably 6months to a year out).

-Matt
Old 02-21-2013, 01:38 PM   #3
slammed on six

is there anything other then the ems I can use for temporary time being just to get my a/r stable?
Old 02-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #4
sr5guy
Troll Hunter

sr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammed on six View Post
is there anything other then the ems I can use for temporary time being just to get my a/r stable?
All are bandaid solutions at best - rising rate FPR, map sensor check valve and AFC hack...

-Matt
Old 02-21-2013, 01:44 PM   #5
GreekPower

GreekPower will become famous soon enoughGreekPower will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GreekPower Send a message via MSN to GreekPower Send a message via Yahoo to GreekPower Send a message via Skype™ to GreekPower

lets try this... what exactly are u running? engine/turbo etc details would help here

PM BOX IS FULL! Text me 724-584-0340
7/28/10 7:37pm Hell has frozen over Greek REMOVED his engine
1/26/13 7:23pm SHE RUNS! video >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se4r5Y3RjqA
5/18/13 3:27pm DYNO! 577whp/501wtq @19psi
GreekPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:45 PM   #6
Alperovich
The Stig

Alperovich is a jewel in the roughAlperovich is a jewel in the roughAlperovich is a jewel in the roughAlperovich is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr5guy View Post
If you dont want to get a AEM EMS your only option is to sit patiently and wait for my boost control program on the stock ECU (probably 6months to a year out).

-Matt
can't wait, everyone's gonna go boooooost

94 KA8 DMM LS 6spd "MISTY" 2017-present
94 KA8 Milano LS 6spd "Milano" 2012-2017 RIP stupid camry
94 KA8 SGM LS 6spd "Annie" 2008-???*top secret*
94 KA7 DMM GS auto "Misty" 2008 RIP
93 KA8 GBP LS 6spd 2005-2008 RIP

FOR SALE:dotORG + I<3myLegend(KA/KB) stickers! +more
Alperovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #7
slammed on six

I was emailing telion in the process of all this and then it seemed like he dropped off the face of the earth lol, so im like stuck in the middle of all this and there not much I can do as far as turbing back with out spending more money then ive spent already to get nothing but money in the form of car parts sitting on the floor in my office, will an afc work for now for at least a year or so if im not racing the car on a track or anything?
Old 02-21-2013, 01:49 PM   #8
sr5guy
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammed on six View Post
I was emailing telion in the process of all this and then it seemed like he dropped off the face of the earth lol, so im like stuck in the middle of all this and there not much I can do as far as turbing back with out spending more money then ive spent already to get nothing but money in the form of car parts sitting on the floor in my office, will an afc work for now for at least a year or so if im not racing the car on a track or anything?
If you want help, start with details and pictures of your setup. Try some legible posts as well (try using some periods). Read them back to yourself before hitting "submit reply".

-Matt
Old 02-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #9
slammed on six

ok for starts I have the type 2 motor and 6 speed trans. im running a kkk k24-7000 turbo with 2.5" piping, the turbo is small but... force feeds up to 18 psi, its is usually found on, 1994-95 audi rs2 avant, mid 90's porche 944 and some newerish lol Volvos, im just trying to stay within a 7psi range .. enough to have a lil fun but nothing majorly huge in power
Old 02-21-2013, 01:51 PM   #10
slammed on six

my computer hates me as for as keyboard goes, and matt ive tried texting you and tried to call you earlier to make it a little easier