AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Site Feedback and Requests > Feedback and Requests

Old 04-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #11
LegendGS
Administrator

LegendGS has disabled reputation

I've just checked and there appears to be something wrong with the mail function. I'm looking into it.

LegendGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #12
LegendGS
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaraxkad View Post
EDIT: Maybe it's under MrCeddyP, that was his name on another forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwheadon View Post
I don't think Living the dream has gotten one... I asked him and he said he didn't see it.
I've found a MrCeddyP. Please let him, rustmanred and Living the Dream know that I have gone ahead and activated their accounts.

Old 04-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #13
holyabish1

holyabish1 will become famous soon enoughholyabish1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendGS View Post
I've just checked and there appears to be something wrong with the mail function. I'm looking into it.
Thanks Greame!
Old 04-05-2012, 07:11 PM   #14
LegendGS
Administrator

Email issue should be fixed. I've sent activation emails to a few people who have tried to join over the last few days. If there are others who need the activation emails sent again, please let me know.

Alternatively, if they have access to another email address, they can simply log into their User CP and change the registered email address to a new one. This will force another confirmation email to be sent.

Thanks.

Old 04-05-2012, 08:20 PM   #15
holyabish1

holyabish1 will become famous soon enoughholyabish1 will become famous soon enough

Thanks again,

What do you guys think of the number of moderators aboard at this moment? I see that you two posted in this thread, but how many mods/admin are there that are really active. Do you all think it is time to add a member, to replace one that is no longer active (or reduced activity)?
Old 04-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #16
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

+1. This isnt to say we have a gripe with anyone of the members of the moderator staff, as we dont. We appreciate the work you guys do and what you have given to the community, so please dont take this personally.

I think the consensus amongst most of us, is that, you guys could use a little help to organize things and assist in the day to day upkeep of the board.
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:30 AM   #17
Blingting
OG Kush

Blingting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
+1. This isnt to say we have a gripe with anyone of the members of the moderator staff, as we dont. We appreciate the work you guys do and what you have given to the community, so please dont take this personally.

I think the consensus amongst most of us, is that, you guys could use a little help to organize things and assist in the day to day upkeep of the board.
THIS.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:09 AM   #18
GreekPower

GreekPower will become famous soon enoughGreekPower will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GreekPower Send a message via MSN to GreekPower Send a message via Yahoo to GreekPower Send a message via Skype™ to GreekPower

Ill help out.. I'm pretty sure no one is on here more than me

PM BOX IS FULL! Text me 724-584-0340
7/28/10 7:37pm Hell has frozen over Greek REMOVED his engine
1/26/13 7:23pm SHE RUNS! video >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se4r5Y3RjqA
5/18/13 3:27pm DYNO! 577whp/501wtq @19psi
GreekPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 07:00 AM   #19
ActionJackson
Legends to go,please

ActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekPower View Post
Ill help out.. I'm pretty sure no one is on here more than me
Funny, Lou. I don't think that "time on the forum" is the best prerequisite for being a moderator.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:22 AM   #20
holyabish1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post

Well stated Chrisp, as this is what I was going for. Hope I didn't sound like an ass..heh.