AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Site Feedback and Requests > Report Problems with Site

Old 07-16-2010, 10:36 AM   #1
Vic Cardenas

Vic Cardenas is a jewel in the roughVic Cardenas is a jewel in the roughVic Cardenas is a jewel in the rough
Default Embed Videos from Photobucket

Why can't I embed videos from photobucket.com anymore? I did it once before using the embed code from their site. It never seems to work anymore. Am I doing something wrong? I tried doing with all their different codes and nothing works.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:37 AM   #2
Quaraxkad
Moderator?

Quaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Quaraxkad

You can, but only in forum sections that allow HTML. Look at the bottom of each page under "Posting Rules".
Quaraxkad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 06:47 PM   #3
Vic Cardenas

Vic Cardenas is a jewel in the roughVic Cardenas is a jewel in the roughVic Cardenas is a jewel in the rough

Oh, thanks!
Old 10-13-2010, 02:44 PM   #4
DevanTheDude
Ninjaneer

DevanTheDude will become famous soon enoughDevanTheDude will become famous soon enough

Damn, really wanted to post a video in my build thread. Why would HTML not be allowed in the build thread area?
DevanTheDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
Telion
Don't doubt it!

Telion will become famous soon enoughTelion will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Telion

Lol just notived the trackside sig, that's one hell of a rare pic (mine frol NALM?) And does that ie your request mean you got video of todays runs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Cardenas View Post
Why can't I embed videos from photobucket.com anymore? I did it once before using the embed code from their site. It never seems to work anymore. Am I doing something wrong? I tried doing with all their different codes and nothing works.

http://firesignsynergy.spaces.live.com 348 whp 309 lbs wtq and just getting warmed up!
3.2 TII Acura Legend Twin Turbo, A force (induction) to be reckoned with
Telion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:48 PM   #6
l4zy415
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!

l4zy415 has a spectacular aura aboutl4zy415 has a spectacular aura aboutl4zy415 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to l4zy415 Send a message via MSN to l4zy415

Yup, go check it out.

My Build Thread
Oh my gawd
That jar better blow me twice and cook breakfast for $1000.
l4zy415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:58 PM   #7
Vic Cardenas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telion View Post
Lol just notived the trackside sig, that's one hell of a rare pic (mine frol NALM?) And does that ie your request mean you got video of todays runs?
You post from your phone too much. Get on a real computer. I've had that sig for months. I should change it to the pic you took at NALM. That one is better I think. Let me find it.
And no, I didn't take vids at MMP today. But I did see one of the utahhonda.net guys with a stickypod. Maybe I'll post it to tease the guys at NALM who dumped their stickypod and broke the camera.