AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Site Feedback and Requests > Feedback and Requests

Old 08-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #11
One6DSwifflY
Brooklyn Memba

One6DSwifflY is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alperovich View Post
Market place rules fall under the forum wide rules blanket. there's just more specific set of rules for selling an item on this forum. Just because its outside market place section doesn't mean the rules no longer apply.
Fall under does not supersede. Anyway, my work here is done. Enjoy those rules

"This 1 is for BROOKLYN! Land of da Crooks, home of my dame..." do ya research!!
One6DSwifflY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:53 PM   #12
Quaraxkad
Moderator?

Quaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Quaraxkad

Feeler threads are not allowed in any section of the forum. Items are either for sale or they aren't. The fact that this rule is stated in the Marketplace Rules is because it relates to selling products, not because the Marketplace section is run by its own set of rules and standards that don't apply elsewhere.

Your thread in particular clearly stated in the title "FEELER/FS THREAD", and also "figured i'd take a group photo of this to see if anyone is beyond interested in mats & ready to buy.."; "make an offer i can't refuse". It was originally posted before this rule was put into effect, which is why I let it slide for a few weeks before posting a note to the thread informing you of the rule.
Quaraxkad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:09 PM   #13
One6DSwifflY
Brooklyn Memba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaraxkad View Post
Feeler threads are not allowed in any section of the forum. Items are either for sale or they aren't. The fact that this rule is stated in the Marketplace Rules is because it relates to selling products, not because the Marketplace section is run by its own set of rules and standards that don't apply elsewhere.

Your thread in particular clearly stated in the title "FEELER/FS THREAD", and also "figured i'd take a group photo of this to see if anyone is beyond interested in mats & ready to buy.."; "make an offer i can't refuse". It was originally posted before this rule was put into effect, which is why I let it slide for a few weeks before posting a note to the thread informing you of the rule.
oh, so yall changed the rules for me....

im flattered

"This 1 is for BROOKLYN! Land of da Crooks, home of my dame..." do ya research!!
Old 08-29-2013, 12:05 AM   #14
T-Clyde
Canter-Buried Alive

T-Clyde is a jewel in the roughT-Clyde is a jewel in the roughT-Clyde is a jewel in the roughT-Clyde is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by One6DSwifflY View Post
oh, so yall changed the rules for me....

im flattered
No they didn't, they clarified them.
OEM Parts for Sale
RIP
Maintenance > Modification
T-Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:31 AM   #15
Alperovich
The Stig

Alperovich is a jewel in the roughAlperovich is a jewel in the roughAlperovich is a jewel in the roughAlperovich is a jewel in the rough

Sounds like you the salty one for failing to circumvent the rules not them being salty.

94 KA8 DMM LS 6spd "MISTY" 2017-present
94 KA8 Milano LS 6spd "Milano" 2012-2017 RIP stupid camry
94 KA8 SGM LS 6spd "Annie" 2008-???*top secret*
94 KA7 DMM GS auto "Misty" 2008 RIP
93 KA8 GBP LS 6spd 2005-2008 RIP

FOR SALE:dotORG + I<3myLegend(KA/KB) stickers! +more
Alperovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:16 AM   #16
One6DSwifflY
Brooklyn Memba

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Clyde View Post
No they didn't, they clarified them.
There ain't no clarification when these rules are in the 'marketplace rules'. Make them forum rules period, not if u happen to sell items. Nobodys gonna interpret these rules like that unless they ARE clarified. But this is y'all server space. I'm just a user

Old 08-29-2013, 05:20 AM   #17
T-Clyde
Canter-Buried Alive

T-Clyde is a jewel in the roughT-Clyde is a jewel in the roughT-Clyde is a jewel in the roughT-Clyde is a jewel in the rough

The forum rule of no sale threads outside of the marketplace got you at step 1, the no feeler threads got you at step 2.
So your thread was breaking the obvious forum wide rule of posting in the correct section, but you assumed that meant you wouldn't have to follow marketplace rules?

I'm still confused about how you think you were wronged?
Really not trying to be a jerk about it, just trying to figure out what your issue is. I mean, your thread title was Feeler/FS right?
OEM Parts for Sale
RIP
Maintenance > Modification
T-Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote