AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Second Generation Legend -- 1991 - 1995 > 2nd Gen. Legend General Discussion

Old 07-08-2011, 10:39 PM   #21
Vic Cardenas

Vic Cardenas is a jewel in the roughVic Cardenas is a jewel in the roughVic Cardenas is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volkms View Post
There is absolutely nothing "sporty" abut those wheels.
Seriously, "sporty"? That's a peculiar term for those.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:20 PM   #22
SickSUN71
DEUS EX MACHINA

SickSUN71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to SickSUN71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
If those are 22's we've seen bigger ones posted here on the forum.

Annnnnnd..... those are ugly as fuck. If you're gonna put 22's on a car, put them on a car with a big wheel base (Charger/300, etc). On a Legend they look hideous. I pity anyone who actually thinks they look good on a Legend.
FIXED

Sorry Rob, but I don't like BiG wheels period. ESPECIALLY ON A LEGEND. I do respect guys for there taste but, I kills the look on a Sexy, sporty, Luxury car like ours. I'd go no bigger than 18's and that's it. 19's would definitely require more suspension and I'm not into that.. I actually saw Alex's car (Annie) and I'm loving the low look on the KA8's.. Not slammed extremely but definitely a 1.5 or so drop....
One...
Fut :2cool:
SickSUN71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:36 PM   #23
94_GS_Sedan

94_GS_Sedan will become famous soon enough

Chrome fender trim, ASS wing, negative camber in the rear and positive in the front...these are only the problems we can see so far. God knows what other issues this poor tasteless legend has had to endure. Why on gods green earth would you lift one of the lowest stanced production sedans in the world to accomodate those large hideous, monster truck lookin wheels? I liked lifts....but on trucks, not cars, and definitely not a legend.
94_GS_Sedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:37 PM   #24
holyabish1

holyabish1 will become famous soon enoughholyabish1 will become famous soon enough

What REAAAAALLLLY sets it off is the "ACURA" symbol on the back . For reference it is just as bad as ppl putting Chevy on anything made by Chevrolet!! I can't stand that shit!!!
Old 07-08-2011, 11:40 PM   #25
Wes
Member that 1 time?

Wes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickSUN71 View Post
FIXED

Sorry Rob, but I don't like BiG wheels period. ESPECIALLY ON A LEGEND. I do respect guys for there taste but, I kills the look on a Sexy, sporty, Luxury car like ours. I'd go no bigger than 18's and that's it. 19's would definitely require more suspension and I'm not into that.. I actually saw Alex's car (Annie) and I'm loving the low look on the KA8's.. Not slammed extremely but definitely a 1.5 or so drop....
I agree it ruins the luxury look of the RL also, but at least the body of the RL is built to fit big wheels, they would flow much better with a KA9 than a KA7/8. The only way those wheels look good on a Legend is if you pull a ThrillSeeker and rebuild the fender areas. And that's still depends on how the actual rim looks, we haven't even seen the face of those rims and yet we don't need to see them to know how out of place it looks.

And yeah what's up with that wing? I haven't seen one of those before. Can't say I'm a fan of it. Should've used some of that money spent on rims, tires, and wing to attach the emblem back on hgeez: The sticker is ok. The guy seems like he likes his Acura I just think his priorities are a little mixed up here. Get him to join the forum and we can work with him. Legend Tutoring 101 now offered at .org sign up now!

Last edited by Wes; 07-08-2011 at 11:44 PM.
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:50 PM   #26
SickSUN71
DEUS EX MACHINA

SickSUN71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to SickSUN71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
I agree it ruins the luxury look of the RL also, but at least the body of the RL is built to fit big wheels, they would flow much better with a KA9 than a KA7/8. The only way those wheels look good on a Legend is if you pull a ThrillSeeker and rebuild the fender areas. And that's still depends on how the actual rim looks, we haven't even seen the face of those rims and yet we don't need to see them to know how out of place it looks.

And yeah what's up with that wing? I haven't seen one of those before. Can't say I'm a fan of it. Should've used some of that money spent on rims, tires, and wing to attach the emblem back on hgeez: The sticker is ok. The guy seems like he likes his Acura I just think his priorities are a little mixed up here. Get him to join the forum and we can work with him. Legend Tutoring 101 now offered at .org sign up now!
What I will say is, Yardiesoldier has a kit on his sedan and It makes his 20's look proper. His wheels sit correct in his wheel wells. But I don't think I'd like them with the kind of set up posted in that pic posted above.hgeez:
One...
Fut :2cool:
SickSUN71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:55 PM   #27
Wes
Member that 1 time?

Wes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickSUN71 View Post
What I will say is, Yardiesoldier has a kit on his sedan and It makes his 20's look proper. His wheels sit correct in his wheel wells. But I don't think I'd like them with the kind of set up posted in that pic posted above.hgeez:
20's is one thing. I agree with you that 19's is as big as you can go before it starts looking worse and worse. But 20's isn't that bad, depends on the wheel specs. But 22's and above... well the pics tell the story.
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:29 AM   #28
Gothche

Gothche is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeGen1 View Post
i personally think its hideous.
I couldn't agree more. It looks so silly and out of place. If you have big feet, but a small body then you look like a clown. The same thing happens to a car.
Gothche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:39 AM   #29
ochn77
ihate city officials

ochn77 will become famous soon enough

now all it needs is awd and big ass axles with a 600+ motor so those rims rip everything in half like some SNES racing game.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:40 AM   #30
BluBrett

BluBrett will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to BluBrett

At least it can be easily fixed...