AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > First Generation Legend -- 1986 - 1990 > 1st Gen. Legend Performance Enhancements

Old 06-19-2014, 04:30 PM   #261
sam o nela
Banned

sam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJcars2 View Post
The 2.7 will run beautifully on the 2.5 ecu as long as you swap the dizzy and front cam gear.
Oh yeah thats already done.
RIP fut
sam o nela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:59 PM   #262
TJcars2
The Mad Scientist

TJcars2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam o nela View Post
Oh yeah thats already done.
Then youre good son. :P

Do you have a copy of the 2.7 ECU file Sam?
Old 06-20-2014, 01:00 PM   #263
sam o nela
Banned

sam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of light

I don't even have a 2.7 ecu lol
RIP fut
sam o nela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 11:43 PM   #264
PotentialToonr

PotentialToonr is on a distinguished road

So uhhh Iím not entirely sure what the rules are as far as necroing threads here, but Iíve been looking for a nice G1 LS Coupe for years now and I finally came across a potential candidate for purchase in my area.

Iíve read through this entire thread twice after scouring the internet for answers on increasing HP. Iím almost positive I found a guy on youtube whoís probably running an FMU on his supercharged c27. I have a bit of a background in IT and coding and even with that your research nearly went entirely over my head sr5guy.

I canít believe there was so much dedication to cracking down a tune for this thing even 7-8 years ago!! Especially when there were so many easier alternatives already!

Iíve fallen in love with this Acura and I couldnít really imagine swapping it without entirely changing the personality and design of the car. My first v6 was a J series, and tuning that was a hassle due to anti theft and other ECU locks.

If any of you guys still need a guinea pig, I might be coming across a well-maintained 5 speed LS coupe! I would love the bragging rights of having the hardest-built and most unique car on the lot too.

I was a kid playing nfs after school or going to car shows and I could only imagine tuning and dyno numbers were pure magic, and here you magicians were making it happen at the same time LOL.

Anyways Iíve saved up quite a but of disposable income and have a great deal of free time after the pandemic, so if anybody is still out there in that void please know that I am both ready and willing to reopen this can of worms.
PotentialToonr is offline   Reply With Quote