AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Marketplace > Non-OEM Parts

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2016, 12:36 AM   #1
GreekPower

GreekPower will become famous soon enoughGreekPower will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GreekPower Send a message via MSN to GreekPower Send a message via Yahoo to GreekPower Send a message via Skype™ to GreekPower
Post The parts your wife doesn't want you do buy, but you do it anyways..

*NOTE MY PM BOX IS FULL CONTACT ONLY VIA TEXT 724-584-0340* ALL ITEMS ARE OBO

So here goes I'm selling the engine I bought from dv8 and modified and fixed the issues he didn't properly do.

It's a 2000 RL 3.5 block with 95 type 2 heads everything has under 5,000 miles on it. I have compression numbers aswell as leak down tested it and video of it last running before I pull it. Runs 100% flawlessly he invested almost 11k into the engine then I spent a little more to properly fix his mess ups. Engine was built by laskey racing in California

Block:
It completely disassembled and cleaned and all oil and coolant ports were cleaned this block is CLEAN!
Pauter I beam chromoly rods (good for 1200hp)
CP 9:1 custom Pistons (good for estimated 800hp)
TODA racing custom rod/crank bearings
Blocked machined/decked
ARP headstuds
Total seal piston rings
ARP rod bolts
Balanced to 8700rpm (or 8900 can't tell)
Block was modified to accept bigger rods
Piston walls where machined
OEM gasket/seals/legend timing belt/ RL water pump/RL oil pump/RL headgaskets/RL front and rear main seals/legend knock sensors
Timken belt tensioners
Legend oil pan with turbo drain(can swap pans to stock if I find one, or if you send me one I can swap)
Legend coil packs

Heads
cleaned and checked for cracks
Machined/decked
Stock type 2 cams/valve springs
Stock type 2 valves (3 angle valve job)
Mild port work (cleaned up casting flaws)
Rebuilt lifters with new oem o rings
Will include oem valve covers just for shipping purposes so it stays sealed.

Not included
Crank pulley
Alternator
Ac compressor
Intake manifold
Engine harness
Engine MUST use Mobil 1 5w 30 oil and NAPA NSX oil filter per engine builder because of the tight tolerances.
I can include all the paper work and documentation he gave him some of it is faded and hard to read but understandable. Some stuff I have pictures of that I seen when taking it apart. I'm probably forgetting some bits here and there but this is 95% of it. If you want to give a offer go ahead and offer.
If anyone needs specific videos or wants me to scope the cylinders I can (I already have and they are clean)For potential buyers only!
$1000 NON refundable deposit, will be required before engine is removed from the car then the remaining balance will be due before shipping. $6900 SHIPPED in the lower 48 states! pickup is also available in Youngstown Ohio.

next item...
Plug and play GM coils/plug wires G2 only!! (fits both 3.2 and 3.5)

Selling my OEM GM truck coil pack conversion kit with plug and play G2 harness and red 10.4mm Taylor wires. Barely used by me $500 shipped no knock off coils with failure issues these are 100% GM, with legend specific wiring and then custom spark plug wires.

Why you do this is bolt on hp, or because they are cheaper than buying used or new non oem coil packs. When stronger and better spark you can open the gap of the plugs making a bigger spark. When you do that, more gas means more HP. Proven science and by myself.
If you plan on doing the rdx injectors this is a GREAT item to couple with them. You don't need a tune to make these work, but it does help!

$500 SHIPPED in the US.

Next item...

Hondaman23 Race LSD with 7 springs (only dv8 and myself have these versions). This isn't a part you have to press in or anything of the sort, this is remove your diff, open the case and remove your old and install this unit.

$1250 SHIPPED in the lower 48

next item...

Precision 780cc fuel injectors BNIB

Brand new, bought them for my car but I wanted bigger. Plug and play low impedance good for All legends. Normal price 460 new... these are $380 shipped in the US.

next item...

Brand new blackend damper v1 with poly bushings & rubber bushings New used, never left the garage, doesn't fit my car, so I can't use it. $200 SHIPPED

next item...
Pjslegend carbon fiber fuel rail covers (100% carbon fiber! with real silver flake lettering) reason for selling, they dont work with my car, I never used them just stared at them. $650 SHIPPED

next item...

Real brembo Type 1 sized front brake rotors I used them for around 4000 miles before I tore my car apart 5 years ago.. they have been sitting since but plenty of life left in them I feel bad for scraping them. 150 SHIPPED

next item...

Emac's lovely front strut bar, never installed, never broken, only modified to NOT break. I had pat strengthen and reweld the spots that had to much 'pressure' which caused cracking or breaking. $500 SHIPPED

next item...

ClutchMasters Aluminum flywheel and twin disc '850' clutch setup I have already sent the pictures to clutch masters with measurements and they have verified the clutches have plenty of life and that there is minimal use on it (well duh I never drive my car remember ) But this is for anyone who plans on making 500+ hp or 500+ tq this will be needed ask any clutch company or any custom clutch builder those numbers you need twin discs. Clutch is rated for 1400hp and 1200ftlbs good luck hurting it or breaking it.
$2950 SHIPPED/insured
flywheel

disc 1

disc 2

Pressure plate

*NOTE MY PM BOX IS FULL CONTACT ONLY VIA TEXT 724-584-0340* ALL ITEMS ARE OBO

PM BOX IS FULL! Text me 724-584-0340
7/28/10 7:37pm Hell has frozen over Greek REMOVED his engine
1/26/13 7:23pm SHE RUNS! video >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se4r5Y3RjqA
5/18/13 3:27pm DYNO! 577whp/501wtq @19psi
Old 02-13-2016, 07:49 AM   #2
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Hmm maybe I'll go for the Blackened damper. That must be some serious silver lettering on your carbon fiber JDM (you forgot to add those 3 letters) fuel rail covers. Mine were just barely 1/2 that price. Best of success with all the items for sale Lou. I have to admit the flywheel has me intrigued.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:06 AM   #3
GreekPower

GreekPower will become famous soon enoughGreekPower will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GreekPower Send a message via MSN to GreekPower Send a message via Yahoo to GreekPower Send a message via Skype™ to GreekPower

Well you can't buy just the flywheel lol it's made to work with this clutch. The only good thing about that is its 100% rebuild able both clutch and flywheel so it never will go bad lol

The letters jdm aren't needed if you look closely it's not a jdm cover it says 3.5 and the H one is jdm replicated. They are 1 off covers. The 3.5 side is USDM and the H is jdm lol

Old 02-13-2016, 10:55 PM   #4
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

The "H" was what I was referring to when I said JDM butt wipe! Of course USDM ones say 3.2 and NOT 3.5 as we've changed the engines. Oh and of course they're "one offs" being made of carbon fiber and your color choice adding the silver flake. As for your flywheel commentary . . . psht why should I even bother I'm talking to Lou here! hgeez:
Old 02-16-2016, 03:56 AM   #5
GreekPower

Bump...

Old 03-02-2016, 10:16 PM   #6
GreekPower

bumpity...

Old 03-05-2016, 09:44 AM   #7
PhysicalGraffiti

PhysicalGraffiti is on a distinguished road

Is everything on the list still available?

http://forums.acuralegend.org/long-t...757#post562757
Old 03-06-2016, 05:10 AM   #8
GreekPower

Yup it is Matt, mostly people talking no money yet lol

Old 03-06-2016, 06:42 AM   #9
PhysicalGraffiti

PhysicalGraffiti is on a distinguished road

Ok, just got home from work. I'll shoot you a text later because I have some questions.

http://forums.acuralegend.org/long-t...757#post562757
Old 03-07-2016, 09:12 PM   #10
pjslegend
The Carbon Fiber Guy

pjslegend is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94LegendaryAcuraGS View Post
The "H" was what I was referring to when I said JDM butt wipe! Of course USDM ones say 3.2 and NOT 3.5 as we've changed the engines. Oh and of course they're "one offs" being made of carbon fiber and your color choice adding the silver flake. As for your flywheel commentary . . . psht why should I even bother I'm talking to Lou here! hgeez:
The lettering is actually real silver not silver paint, well silver leaf. It took a lot of work to change the 2 to a 5. Yes when I was selling these I sold them for less but this is the only set I made with the raised 3.5 lettering, I don't make any of them with the raised lettering anymore because the molds were damaged. I only have molds without the raised lettering now. I may start making these again in the near future but they will be more then originally sold for as they will be dry carbon fiber.

Looking for custom carbon fiber parts, check it out!
www.c6innovationsinc.com
Closed Thread