AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Marketplace > Cars for Sale > RL

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2010, 08:42 AM   #1
sr5guy
Troll Hunter

sr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to allsr5guy is a name known to all
Default Acura RL in mechanically debilitated condition (Read: CHEAP)

My mom's subaru has been a great car for her for many years (and for me getting to work in the snow!). With 230K on it and rust starting to eat away at the rear subframe and quarters its time for a new car for her. She dislikes the Legends mainly because I've owned one for far too long, and in her eyes they're drug dealer cars *lol*. So I'd like to find her an RL in any condition minus a front end crash (try finding front end parts) and fix it for her. I have an RL parts car at the shop so preferably I'd like to find one with a mechanical problem.

I'm willing to travel.
I'm willing to buy a basket case.
I'm not willing to pay that much for it.

-Matt

Last edited by sr5guy; 11-07-2010 at 08:47 AM.