AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Community Events > Southwest US Region > NorCal

Notices

Old 08-22-2013, 11:29 PM   #11
Wes
Member that 1 time?

Wes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressive View Post
Remember me guys?

Depending on when you guys do this, I might come down to hang out. Haven't seen you guys in awhile and I need to get out of town for a bit. Cruise anyone? I am wanting to drive PCH while I'm down there but if you guys are doing any mountain/canyon runs I'd like to join.
Of course. What do you drive now? You may have made a thread about it but I forgot if you did.

I'll be honest, a cruise would be sweet, but PCH might be too far from where we are. It's hard enough to get enough people to meet up, but to ask them to drive 40 miles one way (we are all at least 30 to 40 miles off the coast) and then cruise some more might be asking a lot. The thing is that most of us like to hang out, talk bullshit, eat, smoke, and drink together when we meet and that takes time some time away from possible cruising time. That's just how us Bay Areans do it I guess lol. I've never even driven PCH personally, have only traveled it as a passenger, so I would like to do it.

Ok let's get the ball rolling... how about a tentative date of September 21 (Saturday) or September 22 (Sunday)? Is that too soon? Who wants to go on a cruise? Who wants to BBQ and hangout? Who wants to do a little of both?
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:09 AM   #12
xpressive
Seattleite

xpressive is on a distinguished road

I have an '07 MDX and an '01 S2K daily. No threads on either so you didn't miss anything!

I definitely understand, that's what meets are all about. They're more about getting a group of friends together to hang out, the cars are just what brought us together out of a common interest. That's how we do it here in the PNW as well.

I was just asking in the event there were a few that would be interested. It's something I've always wanted to do and a large reason behind me coming down. It doesn't have to be PCH, I can do that on my own.

If we hang out and BBQ during a morning/afternoon game, it may be fun to squeeze in an evening drive. But like I said, the drive isn't all that important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
Of course. What do you drive now? You may have made a thread about it but I forgot if you did.

I'll be honest, a cruise would be sweet, but PCH might be too far from where we are. It's hard enough to get enough people to meet up, but to ask them to drive 40 miles one way (we are all at least 30 to 40 miles off the coast) and then cruise some more might be asking a lot. The thing is that most of us like to hang out, talk bullshit, eat, smoke, and drink together when we meet and that takes time some time away from possible cruising time. That's just how us Bay Areans do it I guess lol. I've never even driven PCH personally, have only traveled it as a passenger, so I would like to do it.

Ok let's get the ball rolling... how about a tentative date of September 21 (Saturday) or September 22 (Sunday)? Is that too soon? Who wants to go on a cruise? Who wants to BBQ and hangout? Who wants to do a little of both?

1994 Acura Legend LS 3.5 - 284k SOLD. [02/21/2013]
RIP Fut.. Never forgotten.
xpressive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:29 PM   #13
ron510

ron510 is on a distinguished road

Im in..
ron510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:24 AM   #14
samo8ty5

samo8ty5 is on a distinguished road

Hey I am a new North Cal Legend thanks to San Jose State, so if its on a weekend I can most likely make it!! Keep me updated!
samo8ty5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:34 PM   #15
Wes
Member that 1 time?

Wes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressive View Post
I have an '07 MDX and an '01 S2K daily. No threads on either so you didn't miss anything!

I definitely understand, that's what meets are all about. They're more about getting a group of friends together to hang out, the cars are just what brought us together out of a common interest. That's how we do it here in the PNW as well.

I was just asking in the event there were a few that would be interested. It's something I've always wanted to do and a large reason behind me coming down. It doesn't have to be PCH, I can do that on my own.

If we hang out and BBQ during a morning/afternoon game, it may be fun to squeeze in an evening drive. But like I said, the drive isn't all that important.
ooohh an S2K, that sounds delicious! haha. Well yeah I'd definitely be down for a drive in the event that I have the entire day free. Usually people don't always show up at the same time and we have to wait for people and then we get end up using more time eating and chatting than we realized which doesn't leave a lot of time for driving.

I can see there's not many opinions about a meet right now...
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:30 PM   #16
AGYMAH
Ah-Gee-Mah

AGYMAH is on a distinguished road

Saturday September 21st sounds perfect.

"You all live your pitiful lives following a set of rules to a game that does not exist"....
AGYMAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 01:02 AM   #17
KA Charliie
Sky's The Limit

KA Charliie is on a distinguished road

I would be down to go but if its sept. 21 I'll be in Tahoe. The 22nd I should be back. Haven't been able to make it to one yet but I really want to! Especially now that I have a new legend and just lowered it.