AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Community Events > Southwest US Region > NorCal

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2013, 02:27 PM   #1
samo8ty5
Senior Member
 
samo8ty5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: All over Cali
Posts: 636

Real Name: Sam
samo8ty5 is on a distinguished road
Talking So Cal Trans plant

So NorCal peeps I will be moving to the South Bay very soon for Grad School. San Jose area, just letting you guys know I will be in the area now so hopefully I will have time to attend meets with you guys. Watch out James!!! Evil twin coming!
samo8ty5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:08 PM   #2
Wes
Member that 1 time?
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,784

Wes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Sweet, I live very close. Where are you going to school at? Hopefully we can have more meets around here soon but there hasn't been anything recently.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizno View Post
Its like buying one shoe bro
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #3
l4zy415
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!
 
l4zy415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wichita, KS
Posts: 10,178

Real Name: James
l4zy415 has a spectacular aura aboutl4zy415 has a spectacular aura aboutl4zy415 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to l4zy415 Send a message via MSN to l4zy415
Default

Ah shit, we got trouble coming up lol. I believe we are due for another meet. Just waiting on someone to make one lol. San Jose is about an hour away from me. So Wes is the closest person from all of us lol.
__________________


My Build Thread
Oh my gawd
That jar better blow me twice and cook breakfast for $1000.
l4zy415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #4
samo8ty5
Senior Member
 
samo8ty5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: All over Cali
Posts: 636

Real Name: Sam
samo8ty5 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
Sweet, I live very close. Where are you going to school at? Hopefully we can have more meets around here soon but there hasn't been anything recently.
Going to San Jose State University for my Masters Degree. I am currently looking for a place near downtown so i can walk to school. I should be in the South Bay by the end of the month.
samo8ty5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:43 PM   #5
pnoye2
Pinoy Pride...
 
pnoye2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Laguna Hills, CA.
Posts: 4,350
pnoye2 will become famous soon enough
Default

Good for you Sam ...congrats in advance
__________________
...my gold
pnoye2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:39 AM   #6
Wes
Member that 1 time?
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,784

Wes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by samo8ty5 View Post
Going to San Jose State University for my Masters Degree. I am currently looking for a place near downtown so i can walk to school. I should be in the South Bay by the end of the month.
That's where I'm going for my undergraduate, I got 1 year left. We probably won't have classes in any of the same buildings but we might run into each other or see each other's cars in the area lol.

Good luck keeping your Legend scratch and dent free in DTSJ though :\
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizno View Post
Its like buying one shoe bro
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:51 PM   #7
samo8ty5
Senior Member
 
samo8ty5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: All over Cali
Posts: 636

Real Name: Sam
samo8ty5 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
That's where I'm going for my undergraduate, I got 1 year left. We probably won't have classes in any of the same buildings but we might run into each other or see each other's cars in the area lol.

Good luck keeping your Legend scratch and dent free in DTSJ though :\
Oh yeah thats cool, my grad program has classes all in the 4pm to 10pm range and they are all over the place so we could run into each other. But currently I am looking for places with off street parking or if i am close to school I may leave the Legend behind in Pasadena under the carport with its carcover all safe and sound.
samo8ty5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #8
T-Clyde
Canter-Buried Alive
 
T-Clyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Corganville
Posts: 4,125

Real Name: Tommy
T-Clyde is a jewel in the roughT-Clyde is a jewel in the roughT-Clyde is a jewel in the roughT-Clyde is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by samo8ty5 View Post
Oh yeah thats cool, my grad program has classes all in the 4pm to 10pm range and they are all over the place so we could run into each other. But currently I am looking for places with off street parking or if i am close to school I may leave the Legend behind in Pasadena under the carport with its carcover all safe and sound.
I'll gladly babysit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
First step to being treated like a human being is to act like a human being.
OEM Parts for Sale
RIP
Maintenance > Modification
T-Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:38 PM   #9
Mikeo
1989 Acura Legend
 
Mikeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: PR, Cali- Cen Cal Baby
Posts: 1,917

Real Name: Mike
Mikeo is on a distinguished road
Default

awesome man thats 2 hours away from me! When you coming up? Maybe a meet up in my town on your way up?
Mikeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:09 PM   #10
samo8ty5
Senior Member
 
samo8ty5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: All over Cali
Posts: 636

Real Name: Sam
samo8ty5 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Clyde View Post
I'll gladly babysit.
I am sure you would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeo View Post
awesome man thats 2 hours away from me! When you coming up? Maybe a meet up in my town on your way up?
Funny enough I am head up tomorrow to look at some places to rent and your supposed to be in the LA area tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
That's where I'm going for my undergraduate, I got 1 year left. We probably won't have classes in any of the same buildings but we might run into each other or see each other's cars in the area lol.

Good luck keeping your Legend scratch and dent free in DTSJ though :\
Dude!! WTH is going in San Jose right now? All the hotels are crazy expensive!
samo8ty5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
auto trans CRiSS 2nd Gen. Legend General Discussion 6 12-04-2011 01:08 AM
New trans needed Jskillz 2nd Gen. Legend General Discussion 17 10-14-2011 05:35 PM
how many quarts for trans??? 93-ka7 2nd Gen. Legend General Discussion 3 06-05-2010 10:43 AM
Massive Explosion Rocks Power Plant l4zy415 The Water Cooler 7 02-08-2010 10:11 AM
'90 auto trans 18 characters long OEM Parts 0 10-10-2009 01:15 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

AcuraLegend.Org is not affiliated with, nor represents in any form, Acura and Honda Motor Company. Some logos and names used herein remain the trademark of Honda Motor Company.