AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Off-Topic > The Water Cooler

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2018, 08:20 AM   #11
LarryLegend

LarryLegend is on a distinguished road

Onion, the only Legend shit you're packing is the shit of your Danger Zone boyfriends.
And 2am east coast is 11pm west coast, doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. Nice try though.
Old 07-02-2018, 08:24 AM   #12
LarryLegend

Screenshots coming of my attempted dealings with these clowns. Hopefully no one else is stupid enough to contract work from these guys after seeing this, and waste a bunch of time and money like I did.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:53 AM   #13
holyabish1

holyabish1 will become famous soon enoughholyabish1 will become famous soon enough

First of all, say what you want to say, it really doesnít bother me.

Secondly, I have no desire to keep the rack. WE ARE JUST FUCKING WITH YOU...

Moral of the story, stop being a douche canoe to every member you donít 100% agree with. For almost a year youíve bitched and complained about every single person. Often creating problems when there arenít any. I have no desire to put a person with shitty attitude toward the community as a priority.

This is all stemming from ALFC because I wanted to add back in the original admins. Did I delete you? No, but when I added them back in you deleted them and me. But now youíre pissed because you were removed after your asshat move. Itís ALFC, itís a dumbass page anyway, why even give a shit?

As far as the LSD GB goes, you are pissed because you wanted to help (yourself) but then nobody wanted to do what you wanted to do, ending up costing you money in the end. BUT THERES MORE... I strictly remembering you giving me so much shit that it was going to cost you more, that I ended up paying some of my own money to make you stop crying. So acting like you did anyone any favors is bullshit, you did it for yourself to try to get it cheaper and it bit you in the ass. You also didnít do shit up till that point to push TJ to pay, and also didnít have my back on FB like you should have. But ya know, youíre posting for TJ on ALOE now, so we know youíre cool with people fucking you over.

Iíll have a paypal invoice of welding/labor by the end of the week. Maybe Iíll add in fuel and lodging to drive 8+hours to Atlanta to get parts for this, and another 6+ hours to Nashville because you couldnít figure out how to get the rack piece I needed. Maybe Iíll add all the trips to multiple welders. As of my calculations I havenít received any money up front for my time.

Literally just fucking with you, but maybe stop being an unbearable douche?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-02-2018, 10:07 AM   #14
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Ok guys, cmon now. Now that we've established there is a timeline of events, let's just skip the back and forth banter and figure out a way to solve this issue.

Larry, what would you like to see done?

Abe and Orion, what would you guys like to see done?

Let's keep it simple without name calling and figure out a way to meet in the middle, get some sort of agreement and get a resolution here.
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Old 07-02-2018, 11:44 AM   #15
Seraph Orion
Novice

Seraph Orion is on a distinguished road

I Dont have anything to figure out. The cost for my led board is $150. He has a $25 credit. It's not rocket science. He can pay me and I can send him his shit. It's been that way for over a year now. I already told him I have nothing else to say about that matter....

And as far as you chiming in chrispy, just so u know, it didn't take 3 years to ship him a rack. R&D and developing the rack took almost 2 years. Most the work being done solely by abe or myself and 0 funds from anyone other than our own pockets. Abe fronted all the cost of welding and getting those su frames, which Larry never paid a dime for. Larry is bitching because noone is going to just GIVE him free shit after he is a colossal douche. I've said from the get go.... Abe should have shipped him his subframe (at cost) and his u worked on Eps rack, and let him figure out how to make it work. 2 years ago I told abe that because 2 years ago Larry had become a massive douche to everyone on the group trying to make progress. Myself nor abe nor anyone in DZ owes him a single thing. It's insane to ever have to get to this point where we have to deal with this massive clown of a child. Abe has NEVER been paid for any labor or anything he has done for this rack. Myself has never been paid for any work I've ever done for him. So stop trying to be the middle man. It's very clear that this is just a huge temper tantrum played out by this man-baby.
Old 07-02-2018, 11:51 AM   #16
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph Orion View Post
I Dont have anything to figure out. The cost for my led board is $150. He has a $25 credit. It's not rocket science. He can pay me and I can send him his shit. It's been that way for over a year now. I already told him I have nothing else to say about that matter....

And as far as you chiming in chrispy, just so u know, it didn't take 3 years to ship him a rack. R&D and developing the rack took almost 2 years. Most the work being done solely by abe or myself and 0 funds from anyone other than our own pockets. Abe fronted all the cost of welding and getting those su frames, which Larry never paid a dime for. Larry is bitching because noone is going to just GIVE him free shit after he is a colossal douche. I've said from the get go.... Abe should have shipped him his subframe (at cost) and his u worked on Eps rack, and let him figure out how to make it work. 2 years ago I told abe that because 2 years ago Larry had become a massive douche to everyone on the group trying to make progress. Myself nor abe nor anyone in DZ owes him a single thing. It's insane to ever have to get to this point where we have to deal with this massive clown of a child. Abe has NEVER been paid for any labor or anything he has done for this rack. Myself has never been paid for any work I've ever done for him. So stop trying to be the middle man. It's very clear that this is just a huge temper tantrum played out by this man-baby.

To your first point, Larry, can you work with that? Can this be something that is handled in a timely fashion by both of you?

To your second point, I know nothing of the whole situation, just going off of what I have seen in this thread. As far as all the other stuff being posted by Abe, Larry, and yourself, quite honestly, I don't care. What I see, is a difference of opinion, people feel wronged, or screwed, what ever. Again, I don't care so please save the attacking me for stepping in. What I want, what is best for the community including those involved here, is to get a peaceful resolution without this back and forth, but Larry did this, Orion did that, Abe said this. Really, we're grown men, I think it's time we all start acting that way. I've had my fair share of differences and blow ups myself, so by no means am I acting like I am better than anyone by stepping in. I, personally am trying to turn over a new leaf here and lead by example, so you can either get on board and be a man and resolve these differences as a man, or you can step aside and show your true character, either way, no ones actions here will affect me.
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Last edited by Chrispy; 07-02-2018 at 11:56 AM.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:11 PM   #17
Seraph Orion
Novice

Your commenting on things you don't know of. You can't mediante when you have no knowledge of the actions and efforts taken place. As u can see from my post and the conversation between me and him, I came and offered a solution. Frankly I dnt give 2 fucks if that can work for him or not. That is what I charge. He can take it or I can send him a 25 dollar money order. Period. It's called business. I'm at no obligation to cater to him. Sorry. Not sorry.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:21 PM   #18
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph Orion View Post
Your commenting on things you don't know of. You can't mediante when you have no knowledge of the actions and efforts taken place. As u can see from my post and the conversation between me and him, I came and offered a solution. Frankly I dnt give 2 fucks if that can work for him or not. That is what I charge. He can take it or I can send him a 25 dollar money order. Period. It's called business. I'm at no obligation to cater to him. Sorry. Not sorry.
Part of mediating is not caring what either side of the story is. There are always 2 sides and somewhere in between lies the truth. Personally I'm not intervening to choose sides, so how about put the hostility away. Clearly all sides are fired up. Again, I don't care about the who, what, where, why, or hows of that. What I want and I'm sure the community as a whole wants, is to see a peaceful solution. So if you're done with it, send him the $25. If you 2 choose to work it out where he can get his board, then allow him to pay the $125 and ship it to him promptly. To me that seems a whole hell of a lot easier and drama free compared to this back and forth he said this, no he said that non sense. No matter how you or anyone else views it, there isn't going to be a winner here if that type of behavior continues, all that does is drag this out without any kind of resolution. So I am asking you Orion, as well as Abe, and Larry, to quit the hostility, quit the bashing, quit the name calling, and work it out like men and move on from it. Pretty simple stuff, let's not make it more complicated with all the extra curricular beef.

Old 07-02-2018, 02:11 PM   #19
Seraph Orion
Novice

Once again. Resolution was offered over a year ago. As was noted in my screenshot. I'm def not fired up. Not even close. I'm just enjoying the pity party being thrown.

I'm So glad, of all people, you decided to be the mediator. It kinda puts a new perspective on things. It's like having Stevie Wonder commentating a football game. Gives me a warm feeling inside.
Old 07-02-2018, 02:23 PM   #20
LarryLegend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
Part of mediating is not caring what either side of the story is. There are always 2 sides and somewhere in between lies the truth. Personally I'm not intervening to choose sides, so how about put the hostility away. Clearly all sides are fired up. Again, I don't care about the who, what, where, why, or hows of that. What I want and I'm sure the community as a whole wants, is to see a peaceful solution. So if you're done with it, send him the $25. If you 2 choose to work it out where he can get his board, then allow him to pay the $125 and ship it to him promptly. To me that seems a whole hell of a lot easier and drama free compared to this back and forth he said this, no he said that non sense. No matter how you or anyone else views it, there isn't going to be a winner here if that type of behavior continues, all that does is drag this out without any kind of resolution. So I am asking you Orion, as well as Abe, and Larry, to quit the hostility, quit the bashing, quit the name calling, and work it out like men and move on from it. Pretty simple stuff, let's not make it more complicated with all the extra curricular beef.

See, that's the problem with these clowns. They're always playing games. This time it's with my money and time. They're in their group chat, right now messaging each other making fun of this whole situation. They could care less about the the fact they haven't come through, and are holding my money, my parts, and my time hostage over shit that has absolutely nothing to do with them. It's some sorry ass little kid type shit.
Closed Thread