AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Off-Topic > The Water Cooler

Old 09-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #11
the_professional
proFRESHonal

the_professional will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to the_professional

i read the first post, told myself wow that was long, I should of got a coffee.

Scrolled down, saw there was a second long post, said "Son of Bitch... there's my chance."

Keep your two cents, I ain't trying to leave you broke.
the_professional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #12
Nino418
3.5 Hybrid Powered

Nino418 has a spectacular aura aboutNino418 has a spectacular aura aboutNino418 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nino418

ok, paragraphs and line breaks added, should be much easier to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyumyum View Post
Still makes me laugh when I think about it. "I am ze nurse. Ve do vant zhe legends to do ze overheatinggss. "
R.I.P
Nino418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #13
MondiVTEC
light that shit!

MondiVTEC has a spectacular aura aboutMondiVTEC has a spectacular aura aboutMondiVTEC has a spectacular aura about

damn my eyes hurt too lol and now i see tom is butthurt too lol

but seriously Tom i like and agree with what youre saying no legend is like any other...i like em cheap and rebuilt mechanically...rusty slammed sleepers that can rival any new car out there ....my legend recipe starts with a BHG, swaps in some konis and a 3.5, and ends with some refinished OEM wheels and a big smile on my face and some cash still in my pocket

cant beat the $40 a month insurance either

91 Sedan Cobalt Blue on Type A Partout CLICK HERE!

92 Coupe Black on Type F Partout CLICK HERE!

2004 RL Silver on Type F Partout CLICK HERE!
MondiVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:02 PM   #14
arias
Gold Member

arias is on a distinguished road

Tom, I enjoyed reading this. I own two legends and they are very different from each other. Soon to get another coupe. So....Yeah it's a sickness.

Last edited by arias; 09-10-2012 at 08:20 PM.
arias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #15
Vic Cardenas

Vic Cardenas is a jewel in the roughVic Cardenas is a jewel in the roughVic Cardenas is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MondiVTEC View Post
damn my eyes hurt too lol and now i see tom is butthurt too lol

but seriously Tom i like and agree with what youre saying no legend is like any other...i like em cheap and rebuilt mechanically...rusty slammed sleepers that can rival any new car out there ....my legend recipe starts with a BHG, swaps in some konis and a 3.5, and ends with some refinished OEM wheels and a big smile on my face and some cash still in my pocket

cant beat the $40 a month insurance either
+1, this guy's got the right idea!
Old 09-10-2012, 08:18 PM   #16
Nino418
3.5 Hybrid Powered

Nino418 has a spectacular aura aboutNino418 has a spectacular aura aboutNino418 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nino418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Cardenas View Post
+1, this guy's got the right idea!
+2 but, like i said me you and mondi are perfect for a certain style, type, and personality of a Legend. Usually made up of the ones that need to be taken apart, cleaned, repaired, refitted with new parts and reassembled. Others, need something clean, mint, luxurious and begging for extremely expensive, high quality rims with perfect fitment, an aggressive drop, and tons of jdm goodies. In the end, its not the owner that chooses the cars path, the car in a way ends up communicating to the owner what is best for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyumyum View Post
Still makes me laugh when I think about it. "I am ze nurse. Ve do vant zhe legends to do ze overheatinggss. "
R.I.P
Nino418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:36 PM   #17
Krizno
Small fry

Krizno is on a distinguished road

I touched on this slightly recently. Great story made my dump fly bye lol. Props!
Old 09-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #18
Thetick
Dale

Thetick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Thetick

Thanks tom for that long ass read.....ASS TO ASS lol

The One and only (Poncy) Sh*ts getting real, real f*cking fast
Thetick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:35 PM   #19
stella
SIX SPD

stella is on a distinguished road

Thank you! Great read Tom! I feel the same way. Every day my Stella makes me smile. Weather its the smell of her when i get in and close the door, or the sound of her engine as her seats hug my body through the turns. I love every moment i spend working and maintaining her and feel like i know her in and out. I definitely have a connection to my legend that i think is very special and everyone else just thinks im a little off but none the less i have that car you call your ONE true legend. I couldn't imagine not having her in my life and is a part of the family. I think the people that know me and have seen Stella would agree that we have a strong connection. even my non legend friends. I feel very lucky that i get to drive such a beautiful car every day, but not just because of the looks, No its also the feeling i get knowing if i take good care of her, she will take good care of me. I truly love my legend.....My Stella.

Last edited by stella; 09-10-2012 at 09:37 PM.
stella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:57 PM   #20
Wes
Member that 1 time?

Wes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of light

My eyes are watering... you got me all emotional!
LOL @ Krizno too... musta been a big dump.

I kinda think you are crazy for typing all of that but I analyze things over and over again the same way and since you did it all for me, I don't even have to think about it now. I agree spot on with what you said. If a passenger in my car disrespected it and me by carelessly scratching the interior or spilling a drink, I may throw them out of the car. I wouldn't go that far for very many other cars. You had a lot of good quotes in there so you get rep (it wont let me rep you, so you get imaginary rep lol). One day I'd like to own a manual coupe... talk about a different personality for a guy that's only ever owned an auto sedan. I just hope that parts won't become too extinct for it.
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote