AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Off-Topic > The Water Cooler

Old 03-15-2011, 07:11 PM   #31
ochn77
ihate city officials

ochn77 will become famous soon enough

....yeah.. .you're tellin me.. i really can't keep takin out my interior, i'm going to end up stripping allthe plastic screw holes or break something from it sitting int he garage.

i'm really not in the mood for this........at a time when i had 300 bucks in my pocket to make the car legal to look for more work. *slam, throw, cuss... beer... oh wait, i gave that up for lent... slam, throw, cuss.... cig*

Quote:
Originally Posted by C27A1Legend'88 View Post
I drove her to school(my '88), then came back and took the '94 six speed beast for a spin around the block. I LOVE THAT CAR!!!
hate you... i want to drive...all peacefully and carefree.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:26 PM   #32
CALIFAZTLAN831

CALIFAZTLAN831 is on a distinguished road

Recently did a tune up, n as usual drove it to work n back today. My co-workers love legends too wich makes me want to drive it more! 209K mi and still rolling strong!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:30 PM   #33
Geneva_Jee
Gold Member

Geneva_Jee will become famous soon enough

washed her up, got 'er looking nice and perrty. Yesterday I replaced all interior bulbs with led's.

FOR SALE - Geneva KA7 Sedan In Memory of
Geneva_Jee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:43 PM   #34
-X-
GS MAXXX

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -X-

currently working on the coupe's cluster =), using okccat's plug n play led's, korean gauges, infiniti needles, can't wait to see how it'll turn out!

-Matt
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:37 AM   #35
Cali Legend
49er Faithful

Cali Legend is on a distinguished road

I was on the freeway on the way to work in the morning, and I pushed on the gas pedal to speed up.... and that bitch wouldn't go into third gear! FML!!!

That's what I did to my legend today.
Cali Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:56 AM   #36
4HondaOwner
Premium Gas Only

4HondaOwner is a jewel in the rough4HondaOwner is a jewel in the rough4HondaOwner is a jewel in the rough

Took the car cover off of it, drove it in the rain to pay the $130 Verizon cell phone bill, went to Home Depot to get some bird food and then returned home. Used my California Dry Blade to get rain off car.

Old 03-16-2011, 03:59 AM   #37
Wayne-A-Ferd
The Slow Cruiser

Wayne-A-Ferd is on a distinguished road

I finished my water pump install... drove it for litteraly 4 hours around town... I love this car, I picked up a buddy who is into old hot rods and he couldn't stop begging to drive it... so I let him and he was amazed as me how %-&+$*# fast she is.... tomorrow or well today ima do a tune up and put some ngk's in cause these e3's drink gas like crazy.. my day was good
Old 03-16-2011, 06:15 PM   #38
rwheadon
S*L*O*W

rwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the rough

Bought and Installed a solid black 5 spd shift knob for my coupe. (54102-SM4-003ZA) It looks a lot nicer than my old one where the shift plate was starting to look tacky.

rich

* Your smoking 3.2 engine is probably ok... replace your valve guide seals before condemning it!
rwheadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:22 PM   #39
SickSUN71
DEUS EX MACHINA

SickSUN71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to SickSUN71

Nothing today. My son was sick and I kept him home to nurse him back to health. Was suppose to call Rich and deliver some stuff to him. YESTERDAY HOWEVER, I purchased a cellphone charger and went to plug it into my cigarette lighter and "Holy Rock of Ages" it didn't work!!! I'm like whoa no.. I've had this Center console for about 3 years and I believed it worked at one time but couldn't remember if it did or not. So I'm Passive/Lazy about some things but, this really "Got My Goat"!!! I had to figure this out because I was just to hungry to have a car charger. I pulled off the center console trim first to see if it was plugged in first. I was sure it was getting power because the light in my lighter ring was on, so I figured it was the lighter socket itself. I took that apart and found out it was perfect. then I said let me see if my wires were cut, because this summer I had some audio upgrades and I thought they may have clip a wire accidentally in the process. So I plugged in the lighter socket from my old Burlwood console. Still "No Dice".. Now, I'm at wits end because that's not working and I know that worked before I unplugged it. then it hit me! Check the fuse!!! I dug in to the arm rest and grabbed my fuse clipper, got out of my driver's seat and sat on the garage floor with my flashlight and fuse clip, opened the fuse box on the side of the driver's side floor and pulled the fuse, only to find that it had blown!!!! Probably months before hand when I copped a cigarette light prod from the Pull A Part. hgeez: AND WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT.. I don't even smoke and don't allow smokers in my car hgeez:hgeez:
One...
Fut :2cool:
SickSUN71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:38 PM   #40
Biggg72
The Big Bald 1

Biggg72 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Biggg72 Send a message via Yahoo to Biggg72

took the bumper off to wire up the intersection lights. for some reason they are reversed and i havent figured that out yet(the right signal will blink, but the left intersection light will be on).

gonna go ahead sand down the headlights for the crystal clear look.

gonna attempt to fix my bumper sag where it attaches to the fender. the track on the fender that attaches to the round peg where it (bumper) slides on. there is a small gap, has anyone fixed this before?

That, Pate said, was an ass-kicking.
Biggg72 is offline   Reply With Quote