AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Off-Topic > The Water Cooler

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2018, 03:50 PM   #21
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades
 
Chrispy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 8,550
Real Name: Chrisp
Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph Orion View Post
Once again. Resolution was offered over a year ago. As was noted in my screenshot. I'm def not fired up. Not even close. I'm just enjoying the pity party being thrown.

I'm So glad, of all people, you decided to be the mediator. It kinda puts a new perspective on things. It's like having Stevie Wonder commentating a football game. Gives me a warm feeling inside.
Im no psychologist, but judging by your snarky, borderline defense remarks every time you're called upon to quit the hostility, and your generalized argumentative nature when asked to come to a solution would make one question whether you're fired up or not. But here, let me put my Stevie Wonder glasses back on for ya . So how about this Orion, just quit the shit. You offered a solution, cool, now exit stage left with the hostility and b.s, please. I'm sure Larry has seen what your offering and I will ask him directly in my comment below, no further pot stirring is required at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryLegend View Post
See, that's the problem with these clowns. They're always playing games. This time it's with my money and time. They're in their group chat, right now messaging each other making fun of this whole situation. They could care less about the the fact they haven't come through, and are holding my money, my parts, and my time hostage over shit that has absolutely nothing to do with them. It's some sorry ass little kid type shit.
Be that as it may Larry, again, I have no horse in this race, I just don't want to see this spill over into a pissing match which it has become. So, Orion has offered you $25 or pay him $125 for the board for the cluster, seems like those are really the only 2 options he is willing to offer up at this point. If you would like to offer up another solution or accept one of his proposals so we could put at least that portion to bed and move on, that would be best for now. Again, I'm asking to please stop bashing each other and quit the name calling, snarky responses to each other, and the general argumentative nature. We all get it, you guys aren't getting along, bridges have been burned etc.

As far as Abe, my gathering is that he is going to provide some kind of invoice for services for the rack. I don't know what was agreed upon, so perhaps in the spirit of transparency you 2 could publicly or privately come to some sort of agreement on price for the rack services and a general time frame to have it shipped to you so that portion could also be put to rest and everyone can move on and away from all the bickering.

Listen, and this is to all 3 of you, I get that there are frustrations and differences on all ends for whatever reason or another. I will ask again in the spirit of being peaceful and coming to a solution, that those things be set aside and everyone be made whole for their time, services, parts etc in a calm and fair manner everyone can live with. No one should get any joy out of playing games, trolling each other etc. So let's just agree to put that shit aside and focus on keeping things moving in a somewhat positive direction, please and thank you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Chrispy is offline  
Old 07-02-2018, 04:11 PM   #22
Seraph Orion
Novice
 
Seraph Orion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Posts: 236

Real Name: Orion
Seraph Orion is on a distinguished road
Default

My "snarky" remarks stem from the fact that you decided to put your two cents in and mediate where you quite frankly, have no business in doing. I have seen a fair share of disputes and qualms, screw overs, and overall buttraping of other members done BY YOU... You are the very last person to come and try to offer guidance or wisdom in this matter. It absolutely blows my mind that u can sit here and even give the illusion that you are in any position to dictate what anyone should do In a Dispute. As you know, I don't hold my tongue very often. So. I'll say what most people dare not to. It's not defensive. It's me telling it exactly like it is. I don't need a mediator for this dispute. Never have. I've literally never had a single issue with any transaction with this group. Including with lou.... He even got his shit. And I offered to fix any issues with it in the future. And I hate that guy. If I can handle a lou situation on my own, I certainly dnt need you to come trying to dictate and play passive judge. Go somewhere with that bullshit.
Seraph Orion is offline  
Old 07-02-2018, 04:25 PM   #23
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades
 
Chrispy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 8,550
Real Name: Chrisp
Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph Orion View Post
My "snarky" remarks stem from the fact that you decided to put your two cents in and mediate where you quite frankly, have no business in doing. I have seen a fair share of disputes and qualms, screw overs, and overall buttraping of other members done BY YOU... You are the very last person to come and try to offer guidance or wisdom in this matter. It absolutely blows my mind that u can sit here and even give the illusion that you are in any position to dictate what anyone should do In a Dispute. As you know, I don't hold my tongue very often. So. I'll say what most people dare not to. It's not defensive. It's me telling it exactly like it is. I don't need a mediator for this dispute. Never have. I've literally never had a single issue with any transaction with this group. Including with lou.... He even got his shit. And I offered to fix any issues with it in the future. And I hate that guy. If I can handle a lou situation on my own, I certainly dnt need you to come trying to dictate and play passive judge. Go somewhere with that bullshit.

Well since we're not holding tongues anymore, allow me to quickly put you in your place. Name one person I have an outstanding balance with, go ahead I'll wait, because there isn't one. Any wrongs I've made, I've done my best to make right and everyone was ALWAYS made whole in the end. Weird how you are quick to jump on that bandwagon but now when a dispute involves you, which isn't the first as you claim, you get on a high horse and start talking down to people, because it seems to be in your narcissistic nature to not take responsibility for pretty much anything. You're always one of the first to open your mouth to stir the pot and one of the last to offer any kind of real solutions to anything. Do everyone a favor, and just shut up for once. Now, let's turn the focus back to you since you're directly involved in a dispute here and now. Seems like ANYTIME something is on you Orion, you act like a stubborn hard headed ass, just to be a stubborn hard headed ass. You're one of those people when you're proven wrong, will still argue how you weren't wrong and *insert long winded, belittling, defensive, snarky, and hostile excuse here* CLEARLY a mediator is needed because you can't seem to act like a grown ass man and step up and resolve the damn situation on your own, you're acting like a child, period. Abe stated in his post earlier that you guys are just fucking with Larry. SO QUIT FUCKING WITH THE MAN AND MAKE SHIT RIGHT! It's real simple, and if no one else is going to step up then guess what, you're left with me trying to fucking resolve an issue between members, because newsflash Orion, NO ONE ELSE IS, and the 3 of you can't seem to work it out on your own! But by all means, accuse someone of having a pity party and accuse someone else of being out of place Seems to me the only one here out of place currently, is yourself. So how about you take my earlier advice and walk away from this, we see your offer. Nothing is is needed from you aside from a tracking number if Larry decides to pay you for the board or the $25 you owe to him. Take your childish non sense back to the playground where it belongs.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Chrispy is offline  
Old 07-02-2018, 04:44 PM   #24
sam o nela
Banned
 
sam o nela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 7,250




sam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Hey how about all 3 of you take it to PM now? As even you said crispy, doesn't look good for the community. This ain't ALOE guys. Fight it out publicly over there.

Otherwise please keep your voices down in the library.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Chopped" View Post
I Would Think The Higher Octane Fuel Would Burn Cleaner...Thus Leaving Less Deposits Of Carbon...But Im Not Even Smart Enough To Stop My Phone From Capitalizing Everything...
RIP fut
sam o nela is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why you should be careful who you pick on! ari_one The Water Cooler 9 09-07-2010 01:37 PM
be careful when you wash your car. . . tubadude The Water Cooler 36 04-22-2010 02:48 AM
Another attempt at this steering noise Roger 2nd Gen. Legend General Discussion 4 11-21-2009 06:11 PM
why u need to b careful of yor bloggin..... Biggg72 The Water Cooler 15 08-11-2009 02:06 PM
Be Careful what you steal Losaun 2nd Gen. Legend General Discussion 22 08-02-2009 03:07 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

AcuraLegend.Org is not affiliated with, nor represents in any form, Acura and Honda Motor Company. Some logos and names used herein remain the trademark of Honda Motor Company.