AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Second Generation Legend -- 1991 - 1995 > 2nd Gen. Legend General Discussion

Old 03-22-2019, 10:31 AM   #21
IamPlan_B

IamPlan_B is on a distinguished road

No abs light, but having low brake pedal, so I have bled all four wheels and still have low pedal, do I need to bleed the abs unit? How can I do without the bleeder wrench if that's possible. I don't want to stop now, after I already repaired/replaced whole front end, new brakes and tires, replaced abs unit.
Don't want to drive it until its done, and that's the last issue - the low pedal.
That was like that before accident as well, maybe it could be master brake cylinder, which i replaced with OEM about ten years ago
IamPlan_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:53 PM   #22
JKLedbetter
Marcel's cousin

JKLedbetter will become famous soon enough

I don't think the abs can cause a low pedal.

Bad Master Cylinder is the most likely culprit.

-Kennon
JKLedbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 09:55 AM   #23
IamPlan_B

I appreciate all your input, thanks. I'm gonna order a new one from acura if still available.
Old 03-28-2019, 03:08 PM   #24
IamPlan_B

Replaced booster, and new master cylinder. And still no brake pedal pressure when engine on.

Also in fuse box, I am still not getting any power going to abs motor fuse (7.5) at any time? Could this be any way connected to my issue?