AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > First Generation Legend -- 1986 - 1990 > 1st Gen. Legend General Discussion

Old 07-23-2010, 06:07 PM   #1
samo8ty5

samo8ty5 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation calling G1 socal owners!!!

Ok so i was on the JCCS (Japanese Classic Car Show) website and saw that you need to either be 85 model year or older, but if you have a model that was first built in 85 but came out later then you could. this is what is state on the website:
"All Pre-85 Japanese cars are eligible including later years for models that were first built in 1985"
ok so i was not sure if i could enter my Legend or not, so i shot them a email asking. and i got the email from them today. they said that i could. this what they said:

"Actually, about those cut-off dead lines for Honda is interesting. Integra and Legend, they started in 1986 in the USA. However, several years ago, an Integra owner asked the same question you had this time. I told him it was from 1986, but then he had a proof that it was sold in 1985 in JAPAN!
Because of his passion and interests for JCCS, we have clarified that the Honda/Acura cut-offs. So, please feel free to bring your friends too. This show has especially strong following in 70s Dastuns, so it will be a nice new breeze to show-off all the 80s Honda/Acura, looking forward to having you there."

So with that said im gonna register since im not going to make to NALM this year. but since this is at the Queen Mary in Long Beach i was like i should do this. and since the CEO of the JCCS used the term "Breeze" i say brent you gotta come with me
The Show is on Sunday Sep, 12. its costs 45 to register but they give you some stuff with it. see the website site for more info http://www.japaneseclassiccarshow.com/index.htm

Its would be nice to get a coupe and a 86-88 sedan in with me to show off the G1 in all its forms. From what i understand they group car together based on make/model. Ill sign up after i get paid next friday.
samo8ty5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:19 PM   #2
l4zy415
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!

l4zy415 has a spectacular aura aboutl4zy415 has a spectacular aura aboutl4zy415 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to l4zy415 Send a message via MSN to l4zy415

Mmm, sounds interesting.

My Build Thread
Oh my gawd
That jar better blow me twice and cook breakfast for $1000.
l4zy415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:40 PM   #3
sam o nela
Banned

sam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm...my motor swap oughta be done by then
RIP fut
sam o nela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:43 PM   #4
sam o nela
Banned

sam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of lightsam o nela is a glorious beacon of light

And damn I'd roll down at least to see the Datsuns!
RIP fut
sam o nela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:04 PM   #5
samo8ty5

Oh yeah and its not just Socal G1 owners, central and NorCal if your up for it come down too, along with anyone else from where ever. I just said socal since its local. Yeah Gabe i know you like them Datsun, so if your not going to have your G1 in the show you can still goto the show and check out all those Z's. But to be in the show you have to have a G1 or any other 80's or older honda, toyota, etc.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:08 PM   #6
Beeze
O.G. in O.C.

Beeze is on a distinguished road

If I am not underway, count me in, sounds like fun...

o and BTW it's Beeze not Breeze...lol
Beeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:31 PM   #7
pnoye2
Pinoy Pride...

pnoye2 will become famous soon enough

Hmmm, Sunday September 12 you say Sam... I'll swing by, if I'm free that weekend
Old 07-23-2010, 11:25 PM   #8
Homeboyx
Pimp Hand Strong

Homeboyx has a spectacular aura aboutHomeboyx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Homeboyx Send a message via Yahoo to Homeboyx

I'll have to check it out if I'm free that weekend.
Don't they have these meets twice a month though? Or am I thinking of another meet..

RIP Fut
"A Legend Never Dies..." -Yours Truly
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotetu View Post
When something is so obviously wrong and draws your attention this strongly, you should look around to see what it's drawing attention away from.
Homeboyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 05:55 PM   #9
samo8ty5

yeah they have small meets every month, but this is not a meet. its a car show. so those who are in the car show dont have to worry about getting kicked out or cops/tow trucks giving you the eye. they have a permit to park all the cars there at the queen mary all day, well 7am to about 4pm.
Old 07-25-2010, 02:08 AM   #10
tubadude
Frankenlegend lives!

tubadude will become famous soon enoughtubadude will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to tubadude Send a message via MSN to tubadude Send a message via Yahoo to tubadude Send a message via Skype™ to tubadude

too bad my g1 dont look better, otherwise, i'd be in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_legend
Now Dammit! I'm dying to shit my penis! lol
tubadude is offline   Reply With Quote