AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > First Generation RL (Third Generation Legend) -- 1996 - 2004 > 1st Gen. RL Performance Enhancements

Old 01-17-2012, 03:12 PM   #41
94_GS_Sedan

94_GS_Sedan will become famous soon enough

I've learned to appreciate every style, as long as its not half assed or hacked together. Just by doing my 3.5 swap I've realized HOW MUCH time, money, dedication, and vision goes into each and every decent build. I've learned to look at the quality of the work itself, and try to see the vision the owner had working through all the obstacles WE ALL come by when doing our builds. I also think we need to respect them all the same...I mean think about it. How would you feel if after all the work, time, frustration, money, heart, and soul you put into YOUR build...someone comes by and says "that shit is ugly". Just like that, doesnt even bother to look for any of the finer touches snd details you did. Thats why we all owe each other, especially being such a small community, a little more respect.

-Sayed
94_GS_Sedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #42
aftermathacura

aftermathacura will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuha8in View Post
has anyone ever tried sitting one on 24s looking to do that as well im already on 22 just wanting to try something different

i could be wrong but, this one might be sittin on 24's

now..............be the first to set one up like this stateside and, i'll do nothing but to a fellow legend fan pushing limits. if its barely been done , then it's definitely different.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:20 PM   #43
Bigboy
Acuraholiks Member!

Bigboy will become famous soon enoughBigboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Bigboy Send a message via Yahoo to Bigboy

any more pics of that RL?
Old 01-17-2012, 11:20 PM   #44
B+O
RIP Fut-diesel

B+O has a spectacular aura aboutB+O has a spectacular aura about

damn, those are definitely 4s... My 20s aren't nearly that big. wild!
B+O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:09 AM   #45
CarbonGray3.5
2004 Carbon Gray 3.5

CarbonGray3.5 is on a distinguished road

Wow... I'm shocked, and not turned off by that. I'm impressed.

2004 Carbon Grey Metallic Acura 3.5RL with Navigation... the last of the good RLs
CarbonGray3.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #46
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

That actually looks really slick. Not a fan of the doors or trunk, but the workmanship/labor was executed very nicely. Im normally not a fan of 24's on passenger cars as most have that jacked up monster truck look, but the slammed and tucked look is pretty sick. I wonder how much work if any was done to the wheel wells to pull of that fitment.

:edit: Are you sure those are 4's? The way it's slammed and tucked almost makes it look like Deuces or Jordans...
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #47
CarbonGray3.5
2004 Carbon Gray 3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
The way it's slammed and tucked almost makes it look like Deuces or Jordans...
I thought you were white!?

2004 Carbon Grey Metallic Acura 3.5RL with Navigation... the last of the good RLs
Old 01-18-2012, 12:56 PM   #48
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Blackhatch View Post
I thought you were white!?
Really??? I wasnt aware knowing what Deuces, Jordans, 4's, or 6's are was a cultural thing or relevant to the color of my skin, apparently my urban upbringing has taught me nothing
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Old 01-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #49
CarbonGray3.5
2004 Carbon Gray 3.5

Apparently i'm too white... well in some aspects.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:38 PM   #50
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Blackhatch View Post
Apparently i'm too white... well in some aspects.
I guess Im not white enough although my complexion would beg to differ. I have a very multi cultured base of friends of all colors and ethnic backgrounds, Im sure that might be different if I was raised in suburbia. the part that sucks is when cops are around, Im the white dude that gets to talk to the cops Im always like "thanks guys"