This is my first project car. My Legend is undergoing a restoration currently that is slow going at times. This is also my daily driver so it has been a challenge to tackle both old and new issues as they have arose.
The vehicle was pretty beat up when I got it, as it had some pretty good front end damage and wouldn't idle for nothing. I replaced the spark plugs, fuel filter, 4 of 6 coil packs, and installed a cold air intake. This solved the idle issue and made the Legend come back to life by restoring lost power and torque.
Electrically speaking, this has been a nightmare to say the least. I did however finally pull a replacement and need now to only find the time to replace the was wiring harness.
Other than that, body work is nearly completed and we are close to sending it off to paint. While working on the body, I discovered a seeping head gasket and am currently in debate whether t swap engines for a 3.5 or simply replacing the gaskets. Either way the project has been fun and I can't wait for the day it is finally done.