AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Off-Topic > The Water Cooler

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 10:29 AM   #1
LarryLegend

LarryLegend is on a distinguished road
Default Be careful who you attempt to help and do business with in this group

I'd rather not be making this post, but it is long over due.
It is disheartening to know that the people that you help will stab you in the back.
This post is aimed at Abe Abdollahi and Orion Thorpes. Know on this page as Seraph Orion and Holyabish1.
Over the last three years, these two have done nothing but give me the run-around on an EPS(electric power steering) project. It all started when Orion(real name Bernard Thorpes, uses fake names to avoid others he's obviously done wrong to in his life) offered to get JDM S2000 EPS units from overseas. So after paying him the $375 for the unit, he got the unit shipped to him along with units for a couple other members. Abe decided to take the lead on the project and begin fabrication of the Legend subframes to accommodate the EPS. Then "The Danger Zone" was born. This group's purpose was to develop performance mods for the Legend. Little did we all realize it would evolve into simply a gossip circle.
So with Abe taking the lead, he got the EPS functioning in his car, while the other members (including myself) waited patiently and did everything possible to assist Abe and Bernard, as well as all other Danger Zone members in their builds. I've sent Abe a few parts he needed as well as sold him a set of OBX headers when they were unobtainable for far less than anyone else would have. I've also sent Bernard a JDM cluster along with a TCS/fog switch and a JDM coupe grille as a "thanks for helping out the community" type gesture and partial payment towards modifications to the JDM cluster.
Well Bernard went off the deep end and kicked me out of the group chat. He sent me back a cluster, which he was supposed to mod, and had in his possession for over a year not even taking it out of the packaging. So I got it back a year later the same way I sent it to him...useless in a USDM Legend. He also kept the grille and TCS/fog switch which was sent as partial payment. Not only that, he went on the Facebook group making trolling posts about selling the exact items I sent him.
Meanwhile, I've been in contact with Abe about my EPS. Abe stated he would get the unit from Bernard, complete all fabrication and send it out to me with instructions.
Since then I've stepped up, helped bail Abe's ass out of the MFactory LSD group buy Trainwreck by paying the remainder of the funds due to MFactory. This resulted in the completion of the group buy, and me getting nothing aside from an unexpected customs bill for receiving and then shipping out other member's units.
Also, supposedly the subframe, which was intended to be modded for EPS for my car was stolen from Abe's property. So, once again, I stepped up and reluctantly invested more money into this project by sending Abe the money for another subframe, which cost around$80 from an eBay seller.
So today, when I asked about my EPS, Abe clapped back stating that he has had it completed "for some time," but hasn't sent it out because of my actions towards other members of the Legend community. This truly caught me by surprise, as someone who has done nothing but help Abe out with anything asked of me pertaining to the project and parts for his build. Also, I have wrong no member of this community in any way, shape, or form. Abe has not, and I don't expect him to come through on the three year long project. He hasn't responded to me with anything to make me feel like he's going to man up and do what's right, instead he seems to want to play little kid games with my money and continue to delay my project Legend.

So be careful about who you do business with and who you decide to help out because there are some real snakes in this community.

Last edited by LarryLegend; 07-01-2018 at 11:13 AM.
Old 07-01-2018, 01:02 PM   #2
Seraph Orion
Novice

Seraph Orion is on a distinguished road

TL : DR version...

Multiple members orchestrated and carried out a plan to steal your money and deny you the ability to complete your build. For over 3 years.

Sounds like the delusions of a paranoid schizophrenic to me. Or someone that has smoked wayyy too much weed... Which one are you?
Old 07-01-2018, 03:29 PM   #3
ActionJackson
Legends to go,please

ActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the rough

I have sold many parts to both of those guys with absolutely no issues. UPDATE: Since posted this, Larry has messaged me and castigated me for relating my personal dealings with both Abe and Orion.

Last edited by ActionJackson; 07-01-2018 at 05:06 PM.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:07 PM   #4
LarryLegend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
I have sold many parts to both of those guys with absolutely no issues. UPDATE: Since posted this, Larry has messaged me and castigated me for relating my personal dealings with both Abe and Orion.
Well considering this post has to do with work and items I paid them for, your comments are irrelevant.
I've also bought and sold you parts, Alan. Convenient of you to leave that out.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:09 PM   #5
LarryLegend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph Orion View Post
TL : DR version...

Multiple members orchestrated and carried out a plan to steal your money and deny you the ability to complete your build. For over 3 years.

Sounds like the delusions of a paranoid schizophrenic to me. Or someone that has smoked wayyy too much weed... Which one are you?
I can quit consuming cannabis today, and it wouldn't change the fact that I don't have an item which I paid for three years ago. Or any other facts which I stated in the post. No surprise your only rebuttal is to attempt to discredit me.
Old 07-01-2018, 11:09 PM   #6
Seraph Orion
Novice

once again... delusional...

Old 07-01-2018, 11:21 PM   #7
LarryLegend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph Orion View Post

once again... delusional...

That's right. That board which was contracted to be installed in the JDM cluster which you sent back untouched. Then you expect me to buy a board after you refused to do the work that was contracted? You're delusional Bernie. Even worse, you're a lying, scamming piece of shit.
Old 07-01-2018, 11:24 PM   #8
LarryLegend

Doesn't surprise me that you're posting at 2am Bernie. If I fucked people over, I wouldn't be able to sleep either. I'm sure Abe is awake, dwelling on how he's fucking me over also.
Old 07-01-2018, 11:52 PM   #9
Seraph Orion
Novice

Well then... I guess you're just up, posting at 2am because you're batshit crazy...

Commission means u pay someone for work and time.. You never paid me a single dime.... U sent me things which you valued at "$25 dollars".... I have the screenshot for that as well. I told you I would "try" to get the jdm cluster working. When you started being insulting and crazy, I booted you from the group and subsequently sent you your items asap. If you wanted the boards, I gave you a price for those as well so you can install them yourself. So what are you complaining for? I don't HAVE to do a single thing for you. Especially when you havnt paid me for anything.

Point is, your a butthurt little bitch, and in addition to you berating a beloved member of this group that has done more for the legend masses than you will ever do, you have also made a complete and utter fool of yourself. This entire post can be a reflection of how you are just a whiny little brat when you don't get your way.

Oh. And im up at 2am packaging items that will be sent to legend customers tomorrow morning. To date, anyone that has ever paid me for a single thing has always gotten their items or products. Seems like you're the odd man out. *shrug*
Old 07-02-2018, 08:07 AM   #10
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryLegend View Post
Well considering this post has to do with work and items I paid them for, your comments are irrelevant.
I've also bought and sold you parts, Alan. Convenient of you to leave that out.
Let's keep the personal attacks out of this. I doubt any transaction either of you have done took 3 years to get a return on items or money, would that be a fair assessment? I distinctly remember people getting called out and attacked over transactions that had a shorter wait period, so let's be consistent with who we defend and attack, otherwise choosing to keep silent and allow the situation to be resolved among those directly involved might be the best alternative, too often outsiders stir the pot when it's not needed.

Sorry to see this happening, I hope cooler heads will prevail and there is some kind of resolution here. Just as an outsider looking in, 3 years does seem like a pretty excessive amount of time to complete the task or just simply return parts and refund monies paid. I'm not here to stir the pot but would just like to say, I would like you guys to come to a conclusion on this and make everyone whole. There aren't a lot of dedicated members left anymore and it sucks seeing established members have a difference over these things. So let's please stop the bashing and name calling and work a solution and close the book on this asap. This is a bad look for the community.
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Closed Thread