AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Marketplace > Group Buys

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 02:11 PM   #271
holyabish1

holyabish1 will become famous soon enoughholyabish1 will become famous soon enough
Default MFactory LSD Group Buy

I know Albert Tam had to pay a customs fee of 35$. The only I had heard so far.

Pretty sure it must be a state tax. You can thank your liberal dictators for that fee. Same with NJ and Albert.

Enjoy your LSD, Merry Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by holyabish1; 12-19-2017 at 02:17 PM.
Old 12-19-2017, 02:25 PM   #272
LarryLegend

LarryLegend is on a distinguished road

No, it's US Customs Duties and brokerage fees. Has nothing to do with state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyabish1 View Post
I know Albert Tam had to pay a customs fee of 35$. The only I had heard so far.

Pretty sure it must be a state tax. You can thank your liberal dictators for that fee. Same with NJ and Albert.

Enjoy your LSD, Merry Christmas.

Old 12-19-2017, 02:43 PM   #273
holyabish1

holyabish1 will become famous soon enoughholyabish1 will become famous soon enough

Found it. Basically it's a UPS only issue. If USPS or someone else it's a flat rate usually $5.

No charge to $800

Then if package value is >$800 it's a tier program. And your package went through Canada.

Old 12-20-2017, 09:54 AM   #274
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyabish1 View Post
I have received a $500 refund from Patrick since TJ made another payment to MFactory last week.

We need to come to a consensus on how the money should be refunded to the members.

We can either:

Send everyone an equal % of the $500 back

Refund the individuals that received nothing, first

Refund the individuals that received nothing with a higher % than those that received a unit.

Please let me know here asap.

I think Abe should get the $500 since he stuck in for 2 units and got nothing to show for his second unit. That, and he busted his ass to make sure this whole GB was saved even given all the TJ BS. We can still pursue TJ and recover money from him. Ultimately the choice is up to you guys, just my 2 cents.
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Old 12-20-2017, 10:53 AM   #275
holyabish1

I should get a million dollars having to put up with you guys 😂😂😂.

I'm fine with waiting for my due. I'll wait till the end of the week and see who all has replied and tally it up then. Takes too long to wait on everyone's opinion here.

My vote is for those that didn't get one receive some first. At least I got one and can turn around and sell if I get into a bind.

Old 12-25-2017, 03:05 AM   #276
Seraph Orion
Novice

Seraph Orion is on a distinguished road

agreed on the last statement. If someone put money in and didnt get anything in return, they should get their money back ASAP.

as far as us that need to be reimbursed in some way shape or from...
- Ive said it since day 1 and ill say it again. I dont expect TJ to EVER pay us back our money. He can promise till he is blue in the face. A thief, is a thief, is a thief; and i dont trust him to do the right thing for a second because here we are almost 2 years later BEGGING for him to pay us back. So if you got an LSD, be thankful and make sure u send Abe some virtual beers because he definitely did alot more than he ever had to do. He cannot receive enough accolades IMHO

-Since we got our LSD in hands doesnt mean its over. The truth is that TJ has still stolen and holds hostage 2k+ more dollars that should be going into the pockets of you hard working people. If it had not been for all of you putting aside your pride, and (for loss of more appropriate words) forking over some more dough to get this done, it would still be sitting in R&D phase right now.

- As far as repayment goes, IF TJ ever becomes a man and sends back the money he stole from this group, I would prefer to get repaid back in one lump sum. The last payment was only 500 dollars of the over 3k that was owed. If split up evenly, that would be only about 30 dollars of refund to each of us. Some might say money is money, but for the sake of continuity and, because I prefer to make thing simple.. why not just hold off on refunds until all of it is paid off. then when the balance is correct, a refund in full, goes to each person.
this is of course a suggestion and really something i was thinking about when talking about refunds.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Last edited by Seraph Orion; 12-25-2017 at 03:08 AM. Reason: because i dont want to "marry" christmas.
Old 12-25-2017, 05:05 AM   #277
4HondaOwner
Premium Gas Only

4HondaOwner is a jewel in the rough4HondaOwner is a jewel in the rough4HondaOwner is a jewel in the rough

All I want for Christmas is that TJ is banned from everything that has to do with Legends of any kind. Each time I read bits and pieces of this thread I get sick to my stomach. We used to be a tight knit family of enthusiasts, now a few thieves within the community have broken us apart.
Old 12-25-2017, 08:49 AM   #278
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph Orion View Post
agreed on the last statement. If someone put money in and didnt get anything in return, they should get their money back ASAP.

as far as us that need to be reimbursed in some way shape or from...
- Ive said it since day 1 and ill say it again. I dont expect TJ to EVER pay us back our money. He can promise till he is blue in the face. A thief, is a thief, is a thief; and i dont trust him to do the right thing for a second because here we are almost 2 years later BEGGING for him to pay us back. So if you got an LSD, be thankful and make sure u send Abe some virtual beers because he definitely did alot more than he ever had to do. He cannot receive enough accolades IMHO

-Since we got our LSD in hands doesnt mean its over. The truth is that TJ has still stolen and holds hostage 2k+ more dollars that should be going into the pockets of you hard working people. If it had not been for all of you putting aside your pride, and (for loss of more appropriate words) forking over some more dough to get this done, it would still be sitting in R&D phase right now.

- As far as repayment goes, IF TJ ever becomes a man and sends back the money he stole from this group, I would prefer to get repaid back in one lump sum. The last payment was only 500 dollars of the over 3k that was owed. If split up evenly, that would be only about 30 dollars of refund to each of us. Some might say money is money, but for the sake of continuity and, because I prefer to make thing simple.. why not just hold off on refunds until all of it is paid off. then when the balance is correct, a refund in full, goes to each person.
this is of course a suggestion and really something i was thinking about when talking about refunds.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Merry Christmas and well said sir. I commend everyone who remained committed to see this GB through until the end, you guys are the real MVP's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4HondaOwner View Post
All I want for Christmas is that TJ is banned from everything that has to do with Legends of any kind. Each time I read bits and pieces of this thread I get sick to my stomach. We used to be a tight knit family of enthusiasts, now a few thieves within the community have broken us apart.
Couldn't agree more. Many of us older members have been slowly selling off our cars and parts and alot of it has been in response to TJ still being allowed to be associated with what was once a great core group of guys and gals, not saying that is the only driving force behind those of us selling off, but it can't be denied that it was an attributing force for some. As a community we have experienced many highs and lows, and I will say that aside from Telion and TJ, everyone else has made a concerted effort to right the wrongs over the years. Unfortunately the actions of the 2 members I mentioned have left a black eye and a very foul taste for some and has driven a wedge between the community and it's members. Whether I sell off everything or not will not change the fact that I will still be around and will contribute as best I can to help the Legend live on.
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Old 12-25-2017, 09:03 AM   #279
4HondaOwner
Premium Gas Only

4HondaOwner is a jewel in the rough4HondaOwner is a jewel in the rough4HondaOwner is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
Couldn't agree more. Many of us older members have been slowly selling off our cars and parts and a lot of it has been in response to TJ still being allowed to be associated with what was once a great core group of guys and gals, not saying that is the only driving force behind those of us selling off, but it can't be denied that it was an attributing force for some. As a community we have experienced many highs and lows, and I will say that aside from Telion and TJ, everyone else has made a concerted effort to right the wrongs over the years. Unfortunately the actions of the 2 members I mentioned have left a black eye and a very foul taste for some and has driven a wedge between the community and it's members. Whether I sell off everything or not will not change the fact that I will still be around and will contribute as best I can to help the Legend live on.
Considering we won't be opening any presents until next week in Minnesota, the reply above is a present "read" that hits the nail on the head. Thanks for posting.
Old 12-25-2017, 03:31 PM   #280
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

SO just an update as far as repayment. I gave TJ 45 days to repay and the final day to repay what he owed in full, was today. That balance which is still owed to the members of this GB is $2112.

It has now come to light that TJ also owes over 10k in child support to the mother of one of his children and there is ANOTHER mother also trying to recover child support from him and it is unknown how much he owes to her. Today his new girlfriend tagged him in a FB post showing a brand new pair of diamond earrings he purchased for her for Christmas. Additionally a warrant has been issued for TJ for failure to pay child support.

In short I tend to agree with Orion's opinion in that he will not repay the rest of what is owed to the members of this GB. My intentions are to move forward seeking criminal charges and damages against TJ for committing fraud by use of internet. A part of me wanted to give him more time to pay, but after seeing what he has done to 2 different women and his own flesh and blood just illustrates how he does not take what he did, seriously. As a father it also angers me that he would not only lie and steal from us, but also deprive his own children, while purchasing new diamond earrings for a girlfriend.

So, anyone with any additional evidence, I ask you shoot me a PM or contact me on FB so I may compile as much information as possible to hand over to my local US attorney's office. I already have a very detailed list of evidence, so if anyone has anything they feel may be relevant, please provide that to me.

Closed Thread