AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Marketplace > Cars for Sale > Legend

Old 10-31-2019, 03:11 PM   #1
Norcalhonda
The Legend Begins...

Norcalhonda is on a distinguished road
Smile 1994 Acura Legend GS 6-speed in CA

Hello,

I wanted to update the previous ad however, it has been closed. The car is still available and I have all of the service records on hand including the original window sticker from the dealership! It is a 2 owner car and everything has been done to it: timing belt, water pump, axles, egr system cleaned, head gasket job, new clutch and more. This is a really nice and rare GS 6-speed that has been a CA car since brand new so there is no rust making it even better! The Legend runs and drives great yet it is not perfect. Mechanically it is very sound and ready to drive for many more miles; cosmetically it could use some tlc but nothing too unreasonable: few dings here and there, paint has a few spots that look like bird droppings sat for too long (clean and shiny overall), windshield has a crack in it, drivers seat has one small tear, sometimes the radio doesn't work and sometimes it does and lastly rear brakes will need replaced asap. This may seem like a lot but it's not too much. I am willing to replace some of these things for the right price. I will be putting on some newer Acura wheels with good tires in the near future and will include the stock GS wheels in the deal. The Legend holds a Clean Title, runs and drives stellar, shifts clean, and looks great! Willing to ship at buyers expense, located in Sacramento.

Thank you for looking!
-6.9k obo
Norcalhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:00 PM   #2
Fronkalonk

Fronkalonk is on a distinguished road

How many miles?
Fronkalonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 11:18 PM   #3
Norcalhonda
The Legend Begins...

238k. The car is 100% stock and has never been modified.
Old 11-29-2019, 01:34 PM   #4
Norcalhonda
The Legend Begins...

All paperwork on hand ready to go! Willing to ship!