AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > General DIY Discussions > DIY > Second Generation Legend (1991 - 1995)

Old 04-12-2021, 05:16 PM   #11
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Glad I could help as I've had to research things again (QUIETLY) as I'm quite serious that my sedan was parked in front of my house and hit on Sunday June 28th 2020 DESTROYING the driver's side all clear tail light. Oh believe me people would have gotten and the now apparently removed SNIPER shot emoji as well when I got home and saw it. That in addition to the corner curved area structural damage and bumper impact were more than enough to make any of us
Old 04-12-2021, 06:57 PM   #12
linklogical

linklogical is on a distinguished road

I would have totally cried coming home to see that. I can feel the gut pain when realizing what happened. Hopefully the car is looking fresh and you get your hands on another decent set.
linklogical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 03:21 PM   #13
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by linklogical View Post
I would have totally cried coming home to see that. I can feel the gut pain when realizing what happened. Hopefully the car is looking fresh and you get your hands on another decent set.
No crying . . . just STRAIGHT ANGER especially if you look up my build thread here on the forum and see just what all I've put into the car just to have TWO CRIMINAL ACTS performed on that car. Additionally NO the the car is now in my driveway with the FIRST set of ALL CLEARS that had the UV issues on it. However the body damage is still there (as is now some surface rust from where the paint came off has begun)! I have STRONG reason of who did it but its circumstantial and they are trying to hide behind the "legal curtain" as it was a commercial lawncare company who I think hit it with their trailer as they left from an UNAUTHORIZED service at my next door neighbors house. It also happened to be from a supposedly FORMER assistant/employee and current employee who TOOK the owner of the companies truck WITHOUT PERMISSON and went and did the not requested job. (I've been ALL OVER THIS ONE FROM DAY ONE!!) My neighbor across the street and I talked about it just before the police came and did the report as it was on a pretty quiet Sunday when it happened. It will DEFINITELY cost me MORE money for the possibility of having PROOF of the offender and then he won't like what will happen next. I'm looking at around $800 in out of pocket expense for the POSSIBILITY that the camera system that had an internal power supply failure actually recorded the incident.

The HIGHLY reduced cost of the estimate for the body repairs was just over $1100 and did NOT include the rear bumper OR a set of tail lights. I'm easily looking at about $2000 if you add in the bumper cover and USED OEM lights. I did get in contact with Paul (cool dude) who provided these lenses for the community back TEN YEARS ago now and was given even GRIMMER NEWS!! However there is a SLIVER of hope!
Old 05-22-2021, 05:12 AM   #14
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

UPDATE!! Some people have a LOT of nerve. So the OWNER of the company whose shall we call it QUESTIONABLE staff who I HIGHLY suspect hit my parked car and fled (with whom I have spoken with IN DETAIL) comes to collect his money from my next door neighbor whose yard they still cut and my property they STILL disrespect! (I have an eye witnesses to some of the LATEST incident and took MORE pictures) He KNOWING I'm STILL looking for justice on my damaged car wants to strike up a conversation with me about my yard and trees etc and had the audacity to tell me to my face he'd do services for me. In other words I could PAY him for doing ANYTHING at my house despite the fact we all but KNOW that his questionable people did THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS worth of damage to my property and fled which is a CRIMINAL act! I don't know where people like this are born or grown but we need to destroy the facility that produces them.