AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Marketplace > OEM Parts > Parting Out

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 11:00 PM   #21
niki

niki is on a distinguished road

Wtb rear tie bar ends?
Old 01-28-2016, 11:29 PM   #22
LowPSI

LowPSI will become famous soon enough

I would strongly recommend the 3.5 ASP crank and accessories pulleys. We have them in my sons '94 3.5 auto as well as my '93 5 sp 3.2. The difference in throttle response is obvious - plus they look great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 01-29-2016, 01:11 AM   #23
niki

niki is on a distinguished road

wtb Forever Legend rear tie bars? PM me
Old 01-30-2016, 12:23 PM   #24
Legend to Grave
Love that ride!

Legend to Grave is on a distinguished road

http://forums.acuralegend.org/93-cou...de-t34122.html

'93 coupe driver side chrome window trim with rubber wiper??
See link to WTB

'93 Legend Sedan - Original Owner
"Me" and "Mini Me"
Old 02-03-2016, 10:13 AM   #25
xDBSx

xDBSx is on a distinguished road

Question about the 3.5 motor mounts you have listed.

Are these the modified ones to drop straight in? What's the difference between the 2 sets?
Old 02-06-2016, 06:12 PM   #26
Dplas

Dplas is on a distinguished road

Pm sent never replied?
Old 02-08-2016, 09:43 AM   #27
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 351cleveland View Post
Interested in the carbon fiber hood but looking for round $500. If you're willing to work with me on price, I will take that as well.
Im pretty firm on my price. This is a brand new in box, it has only been test fitted, never used. this is by far, hands down, the ONLY c/f hood I have seen with PERFECT fitment, even the grill lines up perfect. Brand new they are $800. Keep in mind this is not a knock off hood, it is 100% genuine Advan with the Advan stamp fixed to the underside with serial numbers and build date. If no one wants to meet my asking price, I will keep it for my 94 white coupe. These are still available, prices range from $800-$1000 depending on the vendor. Anyone local to Advan in the Socal area could feasibly pick one up factory direct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
Not sure that they are so rare. I always heard people say the 3.5 was " bulletproof", but now I know of 3 people that have had confirmed BHG; MarcD's dads, guy from SLC Vic Cardenas and yourself. Maybe now that those motors are getting as old as 3.2's, the BHG symptom will invade those motors.
Sorry to hear about your troubles and good luck with your parts sales.
Yeah, this is very true. I mean I drive my cars awfully hard, I maintain them, but they are driven hard. I dont have any explanation to offer other than age and the abuse playing a factor. Either way, it was awfully disappointing. Im going to be keeping the 94 pearl white coupe, and I think I may be purchasing a sedan, not sure as of yet on the sedan, but the white coupe is going to stay. So, I wont be leaving the G2 crowd just yet...your first love is kind of hard to just give up on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmister2 View Post
I'll take the auto type II cluster. $100 shipped to 98036?
This has already been sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmister2 View Post
Also do you have front passenger speaker cover for coupe?
I do, I have Type F in both 91-92 and 93-95

Quote:
Originally Posted by akleg4life View Post
Do you have a working Antenna/Motor setup. I have a 94 Coupe LS. How is the chrome around the window ?
I do not, none of my antennas work, and to be honest I just unplugged the power harness for them. I hardly listen to the radio, mostly my iPod, Pandora, or other streaming services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Ghost View Post
Price on the 95 front bumper if still available?
It is, but it isnt in anywhere near mint condition. Id rate it a 5-6/10. some dings, a small crease, brand new slider clips and plastic push down tabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niki View Post
Wtb rear tie bar ends?
These have been sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend to Grave View Post
http://forums.acuralegend.org/93-cou...de-t34122.html

'93 coupe driver side chrome window trim with rubber wiper??
See link to WTB
I do have this, but the chrome has some pitting in it and the rubber is starting to dry rot and tear in a few places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDBSx View Post
Question about the 3.5 motor mounts you have listed.

Are these the modified ones to drop straight in? What's the difference between the 2 sets?
Both sets have been sold, the difference is simple, 91-92 fits a 91-92 and 93-95 fits a 93-95, so depending what year your car is, would dictate which mount type you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dplas View Post
Pm sent never replied?
Because the parts you inquired about were listed as sold on the OP

List is up to date with which parts have been sold. Everything that has been sold has been shipped and paid for already with the exception of the MC and Webcams which Larry has dibs on, but I may be keeping for the white coupe.
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Last edited by Chrispy; 02-08-2016 at 09:49 AM.
Old 02-08-2016, 11:08 AM   #28
92Ghost

92Ghost is on a distinguished road

Ok, i can touch it up if necessary as long as theres no holes or anything like that. How much for it? Looking to get as soon as possible
Old 02-08-2016, 11:41 AM   #29
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Ghost View Post
Ok, i can touch it up if necessary as long as theres no holes or anything like that. How much for it? Looking to get as soon as possible
Where exactly are you located? The color of the bumper is sherwood green, and I would like to do something local with the bumper and larger exterior body panels since shipping would be an immense pain in the ass and expensive.
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Old 02-08-2016, 12:05 PM   #30
92Ghost

92Ghost is on a distinguished road

Im in CT
Closed Thread