AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Marketplace > OEM Parts > Parting Out

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2016, 03:20 PM   #1
Quaraxkad
Moderator?

Quaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of lightQuaraxkad is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Quaraxkad
Default 94 LS Sedan, Type F

My rust-bucket has been sitting in the driveway untouched for just under 2 years. It's time to start the part-out. None of my custom or aftermarket parts are for sale, they will be stored for whenever I get another Legend in the future.

It is currently "drivable", however it's not "stoppable"... It was parked all the way back in February of 2015 when both brake lines blew *simultaneously*. Luckily I was already back in my driveway (after a day of driving all around town), so I didn't get into an accident. The hard lines rusted through in the rear drivers side corner where the fuel lines are. Due to the condition of the body I didn't think it was worth putting any more time and money into it for repairs. Aside from that it has always run well. I would normally never consider parting out the car (my first owned!) if it wasn't for the extensive and unrepairable rust on the body.

The engine has 215K miles on it. Firestone Champion tires with about 12K miles. Cashmere Silver exterior, though I don't know if there's a single usable body part! The '93-'95 Type F interior is in mostly good shape, not counting the drivers seat. I don't have any recent pictures of the car as a whole, but if anybody needs parts let me know what you're looking for and I'll get pictures for you. Willing to sell it whole (minus the aftermarket parts) for the right price, if anybody wants it as a parts car, or to do your own part-out.
Closed Thread