AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Marketplace > OEM Parts

Old 01-08-2020, 06:53 AM   #1
Gascan
Less doom less gloom

Gascan is a jewel in the roughGascan is a jewel in the roughGascan is a jewel in the rough
Default Injectors, TYPE II FPR, Manifold, Coupe Bumper Brackets, Headlight, JDM Lens

The following items are for sale, payment by friends and family PayPal or money order (Iíd rather not pay fees), or cash if locally. Local pick up is in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida.

TYPE II Intake Manifold - No TYPE II badge, partially sanded down on the outside/manifold runners as this was a project to get that smooth, shiny manifold look.
$60 plus shipping or pick-up (itís heavy)

Front Bumper Brackets - 2 door/coupe brackets which get mounted to the frame and the front bumper gets bolted to them. Used condition but threads for bolts are in excellent shape.
$60 shipped

91-95 Legend Injectors - Used, approx. 180,000 miles on them.
$44 shipped

TYPE II FPR - Used Type 2 fuel pressure regulator
$34 shipped

2 Door Right Headlight & Turn Signal - USDM, used, small scratch or crack in turn signal.
$45 + shipping or local pick up.

2 Door JDM Headlight Lenses - Lot of 3 JDM (2 passenger/1 diver) headlight lenses without the common chipped corners; clear coat UV protection appears to be peeling and lenses will need to be restored. Some with partial headlight bodies/assemblies in various state. Bodies could be plastic-welded. Great for projector retrofit project or to replace a cracked broken JDM lens without having to buy a whole new set of JDM lights.
$160 + shipping or local pick up (shipping would be on the pricey side in order to wrap lenses to prevent the common corner crack)

I can text photos to anyone interested, just PM me your phone number and what you want to see. Photobucket no longer seems to be working as well as it used to and I donít know what a good, free, photo hosting site is these days
Gascan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 12:33 AM   #2
GreekPower

GreekPower will become famous soon enoughGreekPower will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GreekPower Send a message via MSN to GreekPower Send a message via Yahoo to GreekPower Send a message via Skype™ to GreekPower

DIBS on the jdm lenses! I got a local guy whose not on here who will want them just text me pics my numbers in my sig

PM BOX IS FULL! Text me 724-584-0340
7/28/10 7:37pm Hell has frozen over Greek REMOVED his engine
1/26/13 7:23pm SHE RUNS! video >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se4r5Y3RjqA
5/18/13 3:27pm DYNO! 577whp/501wtq @19psi
GreekPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 06:40 PM   #3
BluePhoeniX

BluePhoeniX is on a distinguished road

Are you selling all six injectors in good usable order? Do you have the coupe driver's side door switch assembly for sale? I'm also looking for a key fob for keyless entry if it's not ruined. Thanks!
BluePhoeniX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 03:51 AM   #4
4HondaOwner
Premium Gas Only

4HondaOwner is a jewel in the rough4HondaOwner is a jewel in the rough4HondaOwner is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekPower View Post
DIBS on the jdm lenses! I got a local guy whose not on here who will want them just text me pics my numbers in my sig
No dibs Lou. Site rules.
Old 01-29-2020, 04:23 AM   #5
Gascan
Less doom less gloom

Gascan is a jewel in the roughGascan is a jewel in the roughGascan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePhoeniX View Post
Are you selling all six injectors in good usable order? Do you have the coupe driver's side door switch assembly for sale? I'm also looking for a key fob for keyless entry if it's not ruined. Thanks!

Yes all 6. The injectors were in working order with approx. 180,000 miles on them when pulled, they are not new. They have sat in a ziplock bag, inside a box for the last 10 years. While they may be working, I would highly recommend getting them tested/serviced by an injector cleaning service as any rubber bits can/will degrade over time. This would be a good way to service your injectors without any vehicle downtime.

I only have what Iíve got posted.
Gascan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 07:15 AM   #6
BluePhoeniX

BluePhoeniX is on a distinguished road

Welp I'm sold. How do we do this transaction for the injectors?
BluePhoeniX is offline   Reply With Quote