AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > General DIY Discussions > The Projects > Legend Builds

Old 12-11-2019, 10:49 AM   #41
GreekPower

GreekPower will become famous soon enoughGreekPower will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GreekPower Send a message via MSN to GreekPower Send a message via Yahoo to GreekPower Send a message via Skype™ to GreekPower

NOOOOOOOOOOOO thats bullshit!!!! reach out to me if you want to try and rebuild? part out? i would love to have something from this coupe in my coupe build... just to keep the old OG cars "around" in memory hope you and the gf are ok if she was in the car with you

PM BOX IS FULL! Text me 724-584-0340
7/28/10 7:37pm Hell has frozen over Greek REMOVED his engine
1/26/13 7:23pm SHE RUNS! video >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se4r5Y3RjqA
5/18/13 3:27pm DYNO! 577whp/501wtq @19psi
GreekPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 11:17 AM   #42
Gascan
Less doom less gloom

Gascan is a jewel in the roughGascan is a jewel in the roughGascan is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94LegendaryAcuraGS View Post
Dude!! Are you all physically okay??

Sad to see this about the Legend but people are worth a LOT more than things!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekPower View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOO thats bullshit!!!! reach out to me if you want to try and rebuild? part out? i would love to have something from this coupe in my coupe build... just to keep the old OG cars "around" in memory hope you and the gf are ok if she was in the car with you
Thank guys, Iím bruised up and in pain but alive. Itís difficult to accept that 12 years of ownership and all the effort I, and everyone else, put into this car over those years is destroyed; the Coupe is beyond repair. I was by myself heading home from work going through an intersection with a solid green light when an old lady, from the left hand turn of incoming traffic, gunned it to make her left turn and went directly into me nearly head on; I ate the airbag. Waiting to see how insurance handles this.
Never got to install the 5-speed conversion parts & ACT clutch/flywheel Iíve been holding on to all these years (That along with other stuff Iíve held onto but never installed will be posted for sale in the future).

To me, the loss of this Legend isnít just the loss of a machine, itís part of all the wonderful people Iíve met and memories Iíve made through its ownership. Thank you all.
Gascan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 11:46 AM   #43
GreekPower

GreekPower will become famous soon enoughGreekPower will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GreekPower Send a message via MSN to GreekPower Send a message via Yahoo to GreekPower Send a message via Skype™ to GreekPower

damn shame still stupid florida drivers.... well message me on IG before u post up stuff for sale.. i'm sure u have something i could use...

PM BOX IS FULL! Text me 724-584-0340
7/28/10 7:37pm Hell has frozen over Greek REMOVED his engine
1/26/13 7:23pm SHE RUNS! video >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se4r5Y3RjqA
5/18/13 3:27pm DYNO! 577whp/501wtq @19psi
GreekPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:56 PM   #44
Branden

Branden is on a distinguished road

Oh no... another legend down. Glad to hear you're ok. Thinking of picking up another?
Old 12-12-2019, 05:46 AM   #45
Gascan
Less doom less gloom

Gascan is a jewel in the roughGascan is a jewel in the roughGascan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branden View Post
Oh no... another legend down. Glad to hear you're ok. Thinking of picking up another?
Thank you... no, no more Legend in my future, it would never be the same.
Gascan is offline   Reply With Quote