AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Off-Topic > The Water Cooler

Old 02-19-2018, 09:00 PM   #71
Alperovich
The Stig

Alperovich is a jewel in the roughAlperovich is a jewel in the roughAlperovich is a jewel in the roughAlperovich is a jewel in the rough

i'm here so little, my legend has been gone and a new has taken its place and i never even posted about here until now. LOL

94 KA8 DMM LS 6spd "MISTY" 2017-present
94 KA8 Milano LS 6spd "Milano" 2012-2017 RIP stupid camry
94 KA8 SGM LS 6spd "Annie" 2008-???*top secret*
94 KA7 DMM GS auto "Misty" 2008 RIP
93 KA8 GBP LS 6spd 2005-2008 RIP

FOR SALE:dotORG + I<3myLegend(KA/KB) stickers! +more
Alperovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:31 PM   #72
Swift
is building things

Life gets in the way of alot of things but I hope more legends get restored versus cheap ebay wheels and pep boy exhaust.

I have been eyeing up a slightly used Mazda 6 with a manual. Great gas mileage and looks so can't complain. Would love awd but the wife hates the wrx

"I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn. "
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
Swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 03:50 PM   #73
l4zy415
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!

l4zy415 has a spectacular aura aboutl4zy415 has a spectacular aura aboutl4zy415 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to l4zy415 Send a message via MSN to l4zy415

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alperovich View Post
i'm here so little, my legend has been gone and a new has taken its place and i never even posted about here until now. LOL
Shame on you

My Build Thread
Oh my gawd
That jar better blow me twice and cook breakfast for $1000.
l4zy415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 08:18 PM   #74
Legend_master

Legend_master is on a distinguished road

Still working on my project, about to move it to the new garage. Then I get to add some real time to it!!!
Old 12-12-2020, 04:35 PM   #75
SleeprLegend

SleeprLegend is on a distinguished road

I picked up Craig Harris' 1994 LS coupe 6spd a little over a year ago. I'm just now getting to sorting it out. The last couple of years have been spent working on my 1994 Bronco XLT. My doctor said I would have an ankle replacement in a few years, so I had to pick up a stick shift to enjoy while I can. Driving the Legend still makes me smile.

It's awesome to see so many people still around! The search function has already helped me greatly. There has always been such a great community among Legend owners. It reminds me of Wrangler owners.
SleeprLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 02:25 PM   #76
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeprLegend View Post
I picked up Craig Harris' 1994 LS coupe 6spd a little over a year ago. I'm just now getting to sorting it out. The last couple of years have been spent working on my 1994 Bronco XLT. My doctor said I would have an ankle replacement in a few years, so I had to pick up a stick shift to enjoy while I can. Driving the Legend still makes me smile.

It's awesome to see so many people still around! The search function has already helped me greatly. There has always been such a great community among Legend owners. It reminds me of Wrangler owners.
Hmm is Craig Harris "C-Dogg" from Atlanta who had the (well it isn't really brown) coupe with the recently redone two tone interior? I happened to be in Atl and an impromptu coupe meet broke out at "El-Presidente's" house. I heard C-Dogg had sold his coupe not long after that meet. Of course I may have the wrong person and coupe in mind. I also see another thread post that I haven't gotten to yet and ssssooooo . . .
Old 12-15-2020, 08:23 PM   #77
Swift
is building things

Got things in the works and buying parts again.

Proved a theory I had from way back in 2007. Brought a grin to my face..been that long!

"I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn. "
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
Swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 08:08 AM   #78
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Been strongly considering purchasing another Legend. Been on the lookout for a clean KA8, engine and transmission don't necessarily need to be operable as I have a 3.5 and MT to swap.
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 10:13 AM   #79
B+O
RIP Fut-diesel

B+O has a spectacular aura aboutB+O has a spectacular aura about

Turbo RL is still around... in Stasis.

I accidentally bought a car that is everything i was trying to make my RL...

2017 Volvo S90 T6 Inscription. Mussel Blue/Blond Interior. Polestar Package.

...if push came to shove I could probably whip it out but I wanna see someone get started first
B+O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 11:47 PM   #80
holyabish1

holyabish1 will become famous soon enoughholyabish1 will become famous soon enough

SC Legend still running strong. Made it around 7k miles in 3 years, lol. Two trips to FL and one to NC from KY.

I have another project car to work on while neglecting my coupe. Missing the forum days, FB just isnít the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk