AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > First Generation Legend -- 1986 - 1990 > 1st Gen. Legend General Discussion

Old 06-16-2020, 10:50 AM   #1
laidback

laidback is on a distinguished road
Talking 89 legend coupe driver seat

i need a complete driver seat for an 89 coupe, tan/goldish cloth with all the motors,wiring ect. Mine is completely toast is there anyone parting out a car or what junk yards are good for these? I have a friend driving form Seattle to nebraska in july that will pick it up for me. Please help me! i want my power memory seats working again lol
laidback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 11:56 AM   #2
stephen

stephen is on a distinguished road

This shows a few possibilities in northern California

https://www.picknpull.com/vehicle_de...KA3176LC015364

There are not a lot left.
stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 04:38 AM   #3
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Sorry I haven't checked in the G1 section in a LONG, LONG time. You said tan/goldish cloth so the 88 LS coupe that was here locally in the yard had tan leather and was IMMACULATE (l know the prior owner of that car). Somebody got those seats (understandably) about three weeks or so ago. Transporting from here (Alabama) would have been RIDICULOUSLY expensive. As mentioned there aren't many G1s left. I'm sorry I'm late to the party. I hear the Facebook Legend page(s) is/are the place(s) to go these days for the harder to get items. stephen's post gave me an idea however. Check the eBay listings for things like G1 engines and transmissions. Many times they'll post up PICTURES of the actual car. I would then email them about the seats and if they have them. Shipping is still likely going to be high so be ready to "pay to play".