AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > General DIY Discussions > The Projects > Legend Builds

Old 05-16-2014, 08:32 PM   #361
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Well Earl SOMEWHERE in these 36 pages are interior/exterior pics. Technically it isn't 100% complete but the look will be the same. I see Koni deducted funds today for my struts and the past 5 1/2 weeks has been TORMENT basically looking at EEV sit. hgeez: I should do a proper shoot once we're riding nicely again. I'll be adding my lightweight crank pulley as well once the struts arrive!
Old 06-22-2014, 09:23 PM   #362
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Light weighted it!

Warranty finally Re-did it!

Reset it!

Babied well . . .Mothered it!

Not pictured is the "Oiled it!

I'm beyond pleased for EEV to be riding like its supposed to! MAD shout-out to the Wrenchman! More work upcoming!
Old 05-24-2018, 01:44 PM   #363
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94LegendaryAcuraGS View Post
Well its about 98% or so done. In fact its my daily driver now and I've put on it almost 10K already since we finished. I should hit 290K in maybe 3 weeks.
Well it has been FIVE years since this build happened. I haven't looked at this thread in probably three years (thanks to Photobucket "issues") and a lot of memories have returned. The fact I have the EEV HAS BEEN MOLESTED!! thread (http://forums.acuralegend.org/eev-ha...ed-t33953.html) hasn't made me want to come back and recall all the hard work that sorry children elected to screw up in a few minutes. I haven't driven the car much either but am nearing 300K (approximately 400 miles away).

So the Mad Scientist is highly contemplating a special reveal in honor of 300K!

Stay tuned!!
Old 06-22-2020, 03:31 PM   #364
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

Hmm two more years have passed since my last post in this thread. So the Mad Scientist is working on a plan to hopefully make NALM 2020 in Phoenix Arizona!! Unfortunately neither Legend is quite ready for that long of a trip. However those who know me and the fact I'm grandfathered in (THANKFULLY ) with a former Diabolical WRENCHMAN who now goes by "SubaRoose" I should have one ready to make a long, EPIC and long overdue CROSS COUNTRY road trip.
Old 06-25-2020, 03:37 PM   #365
LowPSI

LowPSI will become famous soon enough

Please tell Jon I said “Hi!” Not sure either Will or I will make Phoenix, though, thanks to Jon, we have a nice 93 5sp that could make the trip.
Old 06-26-2020, 05:29 AM   #366
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowPSI View Post
Please tell Jon I said “Hi!” Not sure either Will or I will make Phoenix, though, thanks to Jon, we have a nice 93 5sp that could make the trip.
Message sent sir! Tell Will I said "Hello".
Old 07-04-2020, 03:27 AM   #367
LowPSI

LowPSI will become famous soon enough

“Will” do!