AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Marketplace > OEM Parts

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2017, 06:14 AM   #1
91BlackSmoke

91BlackSmoke will become famous soon enough
Default Yes no BS. WTB MUGEN Ka7 parts

Hey guys great to see some action over here on .org again. Feels like a breath of fresh air. Ahhhh...

If anybody can help and stretch their arms as far as far is possible to help on my last few parts in need to complete my build.

I've posted on numerous jdm honda groups on fb and gotten nowhere.

I am in need of the adjustable suspension and front bumper. I have the links for the lights to complete the bumper if i cannot find complete. But im afraid i just wont find the bumper, period.

I am aware ffdrifter has the sus in his sedan that i believe his father now drives without a chance of parting last i knew a few years ago. And he never responded to any of my pm's. Maybe someone knows him personally?

In all honesty i could live without the sus unless i have the bumper then i need the sus to complete the package. So my philosophy has always been when searching for parts is build it and they will come. So i would buy the bumper lights and sus in hopes the legend gods will then send the bumper my way and all is well in the world of legends then. Yeah in my diluted world that is.....lol

Thanks guys, hoping we can make something happen!

-james

91BlackSmoke
Old 11-13-2017, 10:49 PM   #2
91BlackSmoke

91BlackSmoke will become famous soon enough

Well, geez. I guess this isn't getting me anywhere :/

Not that i expected any results but was really hoping by some chance maybe something. .....

Ill still be here guys. If anybody might have a lead.

Thanks

-james

91BlackSmoke
Old 12-09-2017, 07:37 AM   #3
radieon
What the Diff

You made the right decision coming over here to post your request. I came across the history of .org and its origin from .com, so there are more active members on this forum than the other. At least your post will not be in vain.
Old 12-15-2017, 10:12 AM   #4
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

I don't have any connections in the Mugen parts scene James. Any success on the search bruh?? I can only think of one potential person who might.
Closed Thread