AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > First Generation Legend -- 1986 - 1990 > 1st Gen. Legend General Discussion

Old 04-25-2019, 03:52 PM   #1
laidback

laidback is on a distinguished road
Default BRINGING MY COUPE BACK TO LIFE

So I see kyb makes shocks via orileys or napa, any other cheaper alternatives. My front window motors are really week, is there a wiring connection issue that's common or just week motors typically for this oldie? Also when its frosty out my wipers don't park properly or shut off completely, is that the switch or a module//relay typically. I didn't even see any availability for the wiper switch on the colum at the parts stors, any ideas?
help me gen 1 accura legend ninja's!
laidback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 06:56 PM   #2
JKLedbetter
Marcel's cousin

JKLedbetter will become famous soon enough

You may need to lubricate your window channels.

-Kennon
JKLedbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 11:09 AM   #3
laidback

laidback is on a distinguished road

did that already with that stuff they use in the body shop, I work at a dealership that has a body shop. thanks though
laidback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 03:29 PM   #4
LegendCanada
Is He Ill?

LegendCanada is on a distinguished road

Might need to get some lubricant sprayed onto the window regulator. Specifically any of the parts with gears or cogs. Take the door panel off and use the extension nozzle on a spray type lubricant of your choice. Then roll the window up and down a number of times. Did this on my lady’s 1990 Integra and it made a considerable difference.

Truly a legend among Legends RIP
LegendCanada is offline   Reply With Quote