AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Marketplace > Group Buys

Old 08-14-2020, 12:26 PM   #11
GreekPower

GreekPower will become famous soon enoughGreekPower will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GreekPower Send a message via MSN to GreekPower Send a message via Yahoo to GreekPower Send a message via Skype™ to GreekPower

rich I'll buy a set... I can pay just reach out to me via text 724-584-0340

I'll take 2 USDM with TCS option for the ABS side

PM BOX IS FULL! Text me 724-584-0340
7/28/10 7:37pm Hell has frozen over Greek REMOVED his engine
1/26/13 7:23pm SHE RUNS! video >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se4r5Y3RjqA
5/18/13 3:27pm DYNO! 577whp/501wtq @19psi

Last edited by GreekPower; 08-14-2020 at 12:30 PM.
GreekPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 02:07 PM   #12
Shawnuff

Shawnuff is on a distinguished road

PM sent
Shawnuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 05:50 AM   #13
Dreams94coupe

Dreams94coupe has a spectacular aura aboutDreams94coupe has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dreams94coupe

Can I still get in on the group buy? I want 2 usdm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams94coupe View Post
I've invested way too much time, money, blood sweat and tears for me to see someone else enjoy it. Only way I'm giving up my Vanessa is till death do us apart.
Dreams94coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 12:08 PM   #14
rwheadon
S*L*O*W

rwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the rough

Heads up that this is the last day of the group buy.

Tomorrow I will order media and begin building the files we will cut indicators from. Most likely the media will arrive at the end of the week and I will schedule burn time next week.

I know one member is pulling together some last minute orders from facebook from people there who don't want to open up a .org account just for a group buy (though that wouldn't necessarily be a BAD thing).

paypal payment is due now.

Thanks,
rich

* Your smoking 3.2 engine is probably ok... replace your valve guide seals before condemning it!
rwheadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 12:41 AM   #15
rwheadon
S*L*O*W

rwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the rough
Default Order/Reservation stage is complete

The pre-production order phase has closed. Now I'll order media and schedule laser time.

We have hit 50 orders on this group buy, that's a great turnout.

There are a few payment stragglers that will hopefully come through soon.

Thank you and stay tuned for updates.

rich

* Your smoking 3.2 engine is probably ok... replace your valve guide seals before condemning it!
Old 08-24-2020, 11:47 AM   #16
rwheadon
S*L*O*W

Default Covid delay!

Production phase is delayed a week or two.

I was having trouble getting any scheduling replies from the laser shop and found out Friday that they shut down for a couple weeks because they have Covid. It is anticipated we'll be able to get them burned in another week or week and a half so I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks,
rich

Old 09-08-2020, 03:47 PM   #17
rwheadon
S*L*O*W

Default Production update

2020 and covid has gotten to this group buy.

Everything is ready for production except the laser shop. Radio silence tells me their covid battle is a tough one right now. I will continue to reach out to them. I will be going out of town for several weeks soon and would like to at least get the pieces made before I leave (I can package and ship while out of town if I have the pieces).

If we can't have laser time by 9/11 then the possible track to completion with this vendor is:

1. Handle the production by remote. This is possible but in reality will mean the prototyping and production cannot happen at the same time and will require some cross shipping to do fitment QC and tweaking if necessary. Then the final product will need to be shipped to me for distribution.

2. Handle the production sometime after mid October when I get back to ATL. This is really not my preference as I did plan on having the stuff already made and shipped by 9/10.

The current laser shop has handled both group buys previous to this one so they are familiar with our pieces and very competent. Since the non-alpha pieces are established I can get those files together quickly so that as soon as prototypes of the ALPHA pieces are gold then we're good to go.

Thanks for hanging in there.
rich

Old 09-12-2020, 04:26 PM   #18
One6DSwifflY
Brooklyn Memba

One6DSwifflY is on a distinguished road

I missed this didn't I?

"This 1 is for BROOKLYN! Land of da Crooks, home of my dame..." do ya research!!
One6DSwifflY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM   #19
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by One6DSwifflY View Post
I missed this didn't I?
Uhm yep! However if production is still delayed you may be able to back door your way into a set. I say PM Rich A.S.A.P. if you haven't done so already.