AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > General DIY Discussions > The Projects > Legend Builds

Old 09-04-2020, 08:45 AM   #11
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

As I recall the EARLY model Paragon lines DID have an adapter on them in order to match the bolt pattern used onna Legend. I know some who did bypass the damper but as I recall they all used a damper. I'll have to research this but I recall an ANGLED adapter had been available option WWWAAAYYY BACK in the day. I'll look under the sedan's hood and see but I think I got then straight designed adapter since In was going to use the damper.
Old 09-10-2020, 08:17 AM   #12
chompsterlegend

chompsterlegend is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94LegendaryAcuraGS View Post
As I recall the EARLY model Paragon lines DID have an adapter on them in order to match the bolt pattern used onna Legend. I know some who did bypass the damper but as I recall they all used a damper. I'll have to research this but I recall an ANGLED adapter had been available option WWWAAAYYY BACK in the day. I'll look under the sedan's hood and see but I think I got then straight designed adapter since In was going to use the damper.
Yea there’s just no may I was going to be able to fit it onto the master unless I find another way to adapt it.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:52 AM   #13
94LegendaryAcuraGS
The Mad Scientist!!

94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about94LegendaryAcuraGS has a spectacular aura about

Yep I checked under the hood and I have the direct straight adapter (about an inch to inch and a half) that goes into the damper. My line runs along the fire wall over the brake booster and then curves down below toward wherever the other end goes. I'm guessing to the slave cylinder.
Old 09-12-2020, 06:41 PM   #14
Tycooninxo
AceLegend

Tycooninxo is on a distinguished road

The Paragon clutch line is designed to bypass the dampener as it fastens from the slave cylinder directly to the master cylinder.

It will allow you to bypass the dampener as a whole. You no longer need the dampener if you choose to run the line. And it comes with plenty of benefits including better shifts and a smoother response. Perfect upgrade for any G2 manual.

☆☆☆Making Legends Great Again☆☆☆
Tycooninxo is offline   Reply With Quote