AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Marketplace > Group Buys

Old 10-06-2020, 10:01 AM   #21
rwheadon
S*L*O*W

rwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the rough
Default Update on production

I'm in Minnesota right now waiting on contractors to get the work done that I need. Once my slab is poured up here and I have a chance to install some retaining stone around it I will be heading back to ATL and production will hopefully be within a week of my return.

Once I have a hard departure date I will reach out to the laser shop and set a production appointment. I will post the production date out here when I get confirmation from the vendor.

When production is complete I will clean, package and ship. I will reach out to everyone prior to shipping via .org PM. If you provided a cell number at payment time I will also text you.

Thanks for your patience. Hopefully within the next week I can start scheduling production.

rich

* Your smoking 3.2 engine is probably ok... replace your valve guide seals before condemning it!
rwheadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 02:33 PM   #22
One6DSwifflY
Brooklyn Memba

One6DSwifflY is on a distinguished road

Payment sent today Rich. Thanks

"This 1 is for BROOKLYN! Land of da Crooks, home of my dame..." do ya research!!
One6DSwifflY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:08 AM   #23
rwheadon
S*L*O*W

rwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the rough
Default Production day has arrived...

I've secured time at the laser shop today and will be doing the production run. Hopefully I'll have some pictures in a few hours!

Thanks for hanging in there.

rich

* Your smoking 3.2 engine is probably ok... replace your valve guide seals before condemning it!
rwheadon is offline   Reply With Quote