AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Gallery > Legend / RL Galleries > Second Gen Legend Gallery -- 1991 - 1995

Old 02-06-2010, 12:50 PM   #1
Blingting
OG Kush

Blingting is on a distinguished road
Arrow X-POST: Ignition Car & Bike Show - ATL LEGENDS

**This thread has been cross-posted from A-L.com**

original date and time: 05-09-07, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingting View Post
Three Legends entered the 2007 2nd Annual Ignition Car & Bike show last weekend.

The turnout was less than the first year running, however everyone seem to have a good time and the it didn't rain as planned.

The winners were ridiculous and the prizes were fair, but the chance to see our cars so clean was really the best part.

On a side note, I can't believe that Joey didn't take one single picture of Fritz's Monte Carlo, all I got is the trunk shot.

Entrants:

Car #1: Joey 1995 Acura Legend L Coupe

Car #2: Joe 1994 Acura Legend GS Sedan

Car #3: Mike 1993 Acura Legend LS Sedan

Joey's Coupe:

Judges crowding Blackbird:

Everlasting Gobstopper:

Joey's Stromung Exhaust:

Joe's Paint = The Secks:

That would be me:

I have never seen my interior quite so clean before.

Joe's Immaculate Records & OG Sticker:

Fritz's Trunk:

He won first place:

Thanks for all the help and the wonderful hospitality, I enjoyed myself immensely as always. The best service from the best people, I couldn't ask for a better job or a better time. And yes, now I officially know the correct or better way to wash/wax/detail/buff/clay a car. Joey, the Legendary Detailer, is the man when it comes to all that.

The mods/additions to my car will remain secret for a little while longer, they REALLY WORK GOOD! I am really happy and lucky to have great friends like you guys...seriously. I LOVE IT DOWN THERE! The air smells better, the trees and grass are greener... I wish I could live away from this polluted, overpopulated city of ours, and that being said we decided to take some pics of the Legends out in the middle of nowhere which turned out to be a really good photo-shoot. I will be posting those pics soon as well. I can't wait to come back down there and hang out.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
SuperLegend91
Admit the obsession

SuperLegend91 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperLegend91

cool pics. The gobstopper looks brand new
SuperLegend91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:31 PM   #3
Blingting
OG Kush

Blingting is on a distinguished road

Quote: